ban appeal Tyler vesterlez police rp- Denied

tyewalt

Steam Name:  Tyewalt

Ingame Name: LCPL Tyler Vesterlez 

SteamID:  76561198193569229 (steam 64)

Ban Length:  1 week

Admin that Banned you: none

Reason for Ban: 20 warns

Dispute: So i was in a staff sit talking with admin i typed !warns just to check mine and then i was banned for 20 warns out of no where and i reached 20 warns a long time ago

IMG_1343.jpg

Threshold bans are generally applied when you hit 10/20/30/40 warnings on a particular server, but sometimes staff members miss them and don't notice. But, I mean, that doesn't negate the fact that you have 25 warnings on PoliceRP, which meets the 20 warning criteria? A cursory look on your jacket shows you never served the 10 warning threshold ban of a day, so I'd say you already caught a break there. You also have a warning and ban on your record for, "Talking and RP'ing as a 'School Shooter'" which, I'll be honest if this was on SCPRP I'd have perm banned your for that, but my PRP colleagues are a lot more lenient it seems.

Speaking as an occasional PRP player, serve out your ban time.

- Support

• Like 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

- Support

Valid ban.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

1 hour ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Valid ban.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, tyewalt said:

Steam Name:  Tyewalt

Ingame Name: LCPL Tyler Vesterlez 

SteamID:  76561198193569229 (steam 64)

Ban Length:  1 week

Admin that Banned you: none

Reason for Ban: 20 warns

Dispute: So i was in a staff sit talking with admin i typed !warns just to check mine and then i was banned for 20 warns out of no where and i reached 20 warns a long time ago

IMG_1343.jpg

+support seems genuine

• Dislike 8

Pretty sure Zeeptin & Managers can reverse Console Bans & I know they have much better things to do then reverse a Valid ban since you reached the threshold.

- Support 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

4 hours ago, Dredgen said:

- Support

Valid ban.

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

4 hours ago, [GL] Ahegao said:

Pretty sure Zeeptin & Managers can reverse Console Bans & I know they have much better things to do then reverse a Valid ban since you reached the threshold.

- Support 

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

38 minutes ago, tyewalt said:

Why did like 10 different people say the same thing i accepted i have to wait a week to play my fav server and i may not agree but i just have to.

You appealed it, they left their opinion.  

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

18 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

Threshold bans are generally applied when you hit 10/20/30/40 warnings on a particular server, but sometimes staff members miss them and don't notice. But, I mean, that doesn't negate the fact that you have 25 warnings on PoliceRP, which meets the 20 warning criteria? A cursory look on your jacket shows you never served the 10 warning threshold ban of a day, so I'd say you already caught a break there. You also have a warning and ban on your record for, "Talking and RP'ing as a 'School Shooter'" which, I'll be honest if this was on SCPRP I'd have perm banned your for that, but my PRP colleagues are a lot more lenient it seems.

Speaking as an occasional PRP player, serve out your ban time.

- Support