John Newsom warn- Accepted

John Newsom

Your In-game name: John Newsom

Your SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:493870318

The admin's name in-game: Will 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] WTLM2013

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2129739751

Why do you think this warn was false: I said in ooc that I had to go 

Any extra information: Will said to do this because he did not see my ooc. 

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

+ Support

Reasons above.

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

2 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Reasons above.

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

4 hours ago, Dredgen said:

+ Support

Reasons above.

we all make mistakes

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

-support

So what happened here was that he first takes me hostage. Then gets killed and then just says that he has to go to not face the punishment (ems was online). Like if you know you have to go why would you then kidnap someone? He could have just waited one minute to be put in jail and then leave.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I