Walters Resignation

Elysian

Right Boys My time has come, I am resigning mainly for many reasons but mainly when i try to help people or help gensec it always blows up in my face but you should know i thought of all of you as family.  I might still be active but probably not been good knowing you but bye.

Killaz - The best hos in history 

Alpha - Always the best dhos

Cryolast - Big Active Man

Sinnik - Mega Hos

Mind - Will always be my major

Dread - You were quite cool 

Mini - How are you alive

Turners - Good luck

Saiba - Congrats on DHOS

Creamey - Congrats on DHOS

Reaper - COD Noob

Sixx - Worlds Most Inactive Person

Eli - Ding Ding Round 2

Poptarts - Sinnik simps over you

Jack 2 - Bruh

Bael - GG on WO

Carl - Edgey Boy

Security - Sadly i have to go and honestly i am sadden by what has happened to security please carry on and keep improving  it to the best

Everyone else - Honestly Most Of You Guys I Didn't Know But, You were all good people

Good Luck And See ya!

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

I’m gonna miss you Walter. You were a fantastic Command member and a fantastic friend. It was always fun hanging out with you. Come back anytime.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Going to miss you Walter

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

26 minutes ago, Killaz said:

Gonna have to -support this. Your work here soldier is not done.

Don't make me call the IRS on you Walter, im also-supporting, cause you still have 100 more days left.

Edited by DJ Mr. Evil