Destiny's SF Vice Marshal Application- Denied

Destiny Storm

Does Destiny have a good chance of being VCMDR?   

7 members have voted

1. 1. Does Destiny have a good chance of VCMDR?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF GC Destiny 7211

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Imperial Starfighters

3..Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would be keeping an eye on SF activity whether players are inactive and active on the server, I will annouce to SF with those who have higher ranks via in meetings and SF GL Discord  itself to host more tryouts when it comes to filling empty spaces on the roster so that the SF battalion can keep growing with more players.  However I am new to these leadership skills so I will do my best to be there for SF even if they need help how to do things that they never done before and solve problems. I would like to build a great community to  the new cadets who may want to join SF that this is a battalion  to have fun, being taken seriously and to take action when it comes to flying and defeating rebel ships.  I will be taking action to any SF player whether it's cadet and higher ranks that minging within this battalion and player disrespect  is not acceptable and those who fail to listen will be given fair warnings, removed from their whitelist or demoted. I will be keeping an eye on SF behaviour and any positive/negative reports.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Ever since I came on the server since 3 months ago I been very active which I still been active throughout the whole time. But from what it showed on the game time which is weird is that its 2 weeks which I been on the game all the time.  I would be on there within 4-5 probably less or more but depends if I'm not so busy as I tend to be afk a little. 

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of VCMDR for this battalion would be about leading and commanding to a successful battalion that do a good job. With the commanding skills I may have so far I will be making sure that commanders and officers are doing their normal duties during event and on different defcons e.g 2,3,4 and 5. I will be giving the troopers the new skills that they need as an officer, sargent and major so that they don't get lost on what they need to do during event which I will provide useful documents about their job roles. I will also get troops to practise on some flying and shooting lessons that need to advance their flying and shooting when flying out of the skies. And helping those with doing tryouts on their own on how to do it so that they know by themselves which I will be keeping watch to see if they do a good job. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I been in SF for about 3 months until then I've been learning new skills and done different roles such as hosting tryouts, listening to commanding and following orders as I done this sort of stuff like commanding ST when I was in SGT ranks as I've ordered st's to follow during events, got them to patrol around  with me during defcon 4 and got them to come to ST bunks.  I feel ready to be a commander and leading a battalion that go into the skies but also taking down rebels that enter around SHB if they cant travel outside of SHB or MHB and outside including offmap events.  I will improve my leading skills if it be incorrect and to correct anything that was done in a wrong way during the next time.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I will be online at something like 9 or 10pm BST till the latest which is 1:30am so it be like 1 till 5 hours or 1 till 6 hours but I will be making it like 1 till 7 hours as possible. These hours will include every day from Weekdays and Weekends. Mon-Fri and Sat-Sun.  Which will be different timings for different timezones.  But if im not so busy I can increase from 6pm perhaps to 1:30am with more hours to be ingame.  But it depends. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

N/A

Edited by Destiny Storm
  • Like 1

+/- Huge Support!
+10/10 good Application
+ best Officer i ever seen on SF
+ frist gamer girl become Vice Marshal will that happend???
+ not a minge

Edited by Matrix Demon
  • Like 1

Nova LTCOL Matrix
Retired SF Vice Marshal Matrix 1307 -- Retired ST VCMDR Matrix 6766
- Retired Admiral Matrix
ezgif-3-3d71640d537b.gif.92f66a74b1dce64d79f73e3060dab170.gif

18 minutes ago, Matrix Demon said:

+ Huge Support!
+10/10 good Application
+ not a minge

• Like 1

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 6/13/2020 at 4:47 PM, Matrix Demon said:

+/- Huge Support!
+10/10 good Application
+ not a minge

Former ST Commander Monaco

IF Muha Vermin/SF Monaco/Thexan

On 6/14/2020 at 12:43 AM, Alex_Hoff said:

+1 i believe destiny would be a good vice commander also +100000 for the very well detailed application

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

On 6/14/2020 at 1:47 AM, Matrix Demon said:

+/- Huge Support!
+10/10 good Application
+ not a minge

| Ex Imperial Senior Admin / Ex Imperial Navy Rear Admiral |