Nazareth/Malcom's Trial Mod Application- Accepted

[GL] itz_ya_boi_scotty

Yes or no?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?

I have multiple ingame names including "Apprentice III Nazareth" and "SNR Agent Malcom Reed IF8"

What is your steam name?

My steam name is "[GL] itz_ya_boi_scotty"

What is your steam ID?

My steamID is "STEAM_0:0:162060245"

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have alot of experience in staffing roles across multiple servers, so for simplicity i will state my staffing roles chronalogicaly:

Q3 2016 - Intex Gaming ImperialRP  (Small-Medium sized community/ playerbase of 20-30 daily) - Superadmin/Dev/Head of staff - 6 Months (server shut down)

Q1 2017 - Mountain Networks CWRP (medium to large/ 45-55 Daily)  - Moderator - 12 Months (Left on my own accord)

This ones a complex one - Q1 2018 - Ion Networks/Sky Networks/ Quantum Gaming/ Waffle gaming - so this was all basicaly the same server but it got reformed multiple times and went under new management twice but eventualy shut down. when it was ion networks i was the head dev and head of staff at same time, i worked for them for about 4 months before i was practicaly made redundant and left bercause i was being underutilised, was asked to come back about a month later because the staff of the server couldnt cope in my absence, so i came back and brought the server back to its former glory and helped them reform it into Sky networks under a new management team but with the same owner/co-owner, then i left again a few months later because again i was underutilised and replaced by 3 Devs (at the time of Ion Networks i was doing 3 Devs works and practicaly built the server myself). i was then 2 months later asked to come back again because the 3 devs that had replaced me couldnt keep up with the level of quality that i was upholding on my own, now im not the best Dev in the world but keeping the server running was not an easy job on my own but it was also not a very hard one, never bashed heads with another server dev because i was the only dev back during the servers inception, i knew my task and place and did what i had to do. The server a while after that then reformed again into quantum networks where i became the Head Dev again but also took the role of head admin at the same time, this lasted a good 3 or 4 months before the server owner and co-ownder were replaced because they were not willing to take responcibility of the server as owners, i was practicaly manning 3-4 roles at the same time and i was struggling because i have a real job etc, the server then reformed yet again into waffle gaming under an entirely new staff team and i was asked to be the dev again, this time i was given more flexibility for the server and the owners gave me the go-ahead to create a new map for the server and crate a new gamemode basted on imperialRP that was made to resembled the late game Star Wars Galaxies, unfortunately the server never properly went public due to the owners not being able to fund the server anymore. this pritty much brings me up to where i was when i first joined Gaming Light.

There were a few more servers i was staff on but those servers were small and not really noteworthy.

What date did you start playing on the community?

approximately around the start of May

What date did you make your forums account?

13/6/20 but i didnt realise you had to make your account as i thought it would be linked directly to your steam account, i had previously donated before though

Current rank on server.

Donator - Darth

How many warns do you have on the server?

as of writing this application, none

Have you donated?

Yes, approximately $200 worth

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Mod

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes i have, although i do not know if i have to confirm that i have read them in the comments before or if this application is accepted.

Timezone:

GMT+00:00 - London

Permission (Admin+ need this):

could someone elaborate on this please?

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

I believe i can be a valuable member of the GamingLight ImperialRP staff team, i have alot of staffing experience that i can bring to the table, im a mature minded person who can handle myself in pritty much any situation, i can work well either alone or in tandem with a team and i believe that GamingLight will benefit greatly from my assistance.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

For starters i would bring them to a safe area to be used as an admin sit, out of view/reach of other players as soon as possible to prevent the RDMer from continuing, i would then bring over some of the victims to get their testimonials, i would then get the accused's testimonial and if they did MRDM, i would punish them accordingly, if it was less than 3 people then i would give them a formal warning ingame and jail them for 300-600 seconds respectively, if it were more than 3 then i would give them a formal warning and ask a higherup to ban them for 5 days because as a trial moderator, i will not have the power to ban people untill i have passed my trial period. in the situation that they are being extremely rude and disrespectful to me or any of the victims during the sit, i would ask/ warn them calmly but firmly to stop or i will warn them  formally for disrespect, if they continue to disrespect then i will warn them formaly and jail them for 600 seconds, if they continue further and/or start being racist/ sexist etc then i will give them another warning and ask a higherup to ban them for a week.

Thank you for taking the time to read this essay esc application, and i look forward to seeing a responce.

SIGNED:   /\/ / /\/ _/ /\

Edited by [GL] itz_ya_boi_scotty

30 minutes ago, [GL] Kray said:

++ SUPPORT

- Major experience 

- Very professional

- Well dedicated

- AMAZING app 

Good luck.  

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Please add a poll

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

8 hours ago, [GL] Kray said:

++ SUPPORT

- Major experience 

- Very professional

- Well dedicated

- AMAZING app 

Good luck.  

Amazing Duelist as well, other then that, + Support.

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

On 6/13/2020 at 7:01 PM, [GL] Kray said:

++ SUPPORT

- Major experience 

- Very professional

- Well dedicated

- AMAZING app 

Good luck.  

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12

On 6/13/2020 at 7:01 PM, [GL] Kray said:

++ SUPPORT

- Major experience 

- Very professional

- Well dedicated

- AMAZING app 

Good luck.  

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton