Abolish the "no dclass on cell doors" rule - Denied

J0LT

What you want to see? - i want to see the rule that states that d class are kos after a 5 sec countdown when on the cell doors abolished. 

Why should we add it? -  Gensec is allowed a tactical advantage by standing on buttons, the fence and each other (so much so i made a post about that a while back) which i'd understand because its semi serious, but killing d class for doing basically the same thing for no advantage is stupid

What are the advantages of having this? - D Class would be able to vibe in d block with less restriction

Who is it mainly for? -D Class, Gensec, and MTF

Links to any content - none

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, th3 said:

Buttons

???

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Buttons

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

-Support, the whole reasoning here is to prevent D-Class from getting an advantage, because even without these Advantages D-Block already falls often enough.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, Falxen said:

-Support, the whole reasoning here is to prevent D-Class from getting an advantage, because even without these Advantages D-Block already falls often enough.

show me in game how to get an advantage up there and i will delete the post, i have 5 guns to use up there and wouldn't even think about using them its so bad

Edited by B1s0nl0v3r

spacer.png

if you cant beat them join them

Buttons

spacer.png

On 6/14/2020 at 4:46 PM, B1s0nl0v3r said:

Buttons

On 6/14/2020 at 4:45 PM, TWIX said:

Buttons

On 6/14/2020 at 2:41 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Buttons

On 6/14/2020 at 4:45 PM, TWIX said:

Buttons

On 6/13/2020 at 6:06 PM, th3 said:

Buttons

buttons

• Manager
On 6/14/2020 at 6:26 AM, Falxen said:

-Support If there is enough D Class you will have the upper advantage, I have had it several times, one person can't do it by themselves. gotta go in groups. 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)