False Ban

cumjug

Steam Name: Cumjug

Ingame Name: 300 CJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30979604

Ban Length: Perm... without warning no idea that I would be banned for roleplaying... 

Admin that Banned you: LT Jayden 1L25

Reason for Ban: "Making light of George Floyd"

Dispute: Cops run into my base for no reason trying to arrest me...  the stress of being arrested is a lot for a person to handle i was running away in gmod roleplaying... I never once said anything about George floyd I have severe asthma and allergies and could hardly breathe i was voicing this and my words are taken out of context now am banned like really... admin cop takes my words out of context and bans me for something i was not making fun of. Seriously disappointed by the way this guy handled the situation considering he is probably white and knows nothing about racism... I was not making a joke of any sort but was roleplaying and banned for it on a RP server?

I literally only said I cannot breathe because i was running never said anything about my neck but ok bro... Great job lying as a staff! no idea why we have to be lying here especially as a super admin I know what i said... If I was a sweaty 12 year old I could prove this but instead you guy ban me without warning for roleplaying and having "lack of evidence" how does that make sense? Just because i'm not recording everything I do? Not every random person uses shadowplay so now im banned perm because of that? Sad.... Imagine taking some random white admins word but not a player who is playing for RP reasons.... Its not about color and never had anything to do with race so why am i banned. I say something about him being white because of the fact he is trying to fight racism on a garry's mod server but never experienced racism ever in his life. Acting like you're better than someone just because you are an admin isn't very good handling of the situation either in my person opinion... saying I lack evidence as a player for something I am falsely banned for really?

I have like 3 warnings ever for the months i have came on the server... I am not a toxic player but i'm treated like one... why?

20200506_133521.jpg

• Dislike 8

1) posted in the wrong area

2) you keep on saying the admins never experience racism? You dont know anything about him nor his life so you're not in any position too tell him about his own life

3) no evidence to back up your claims

4) already been denied by Snar

5) I've been on the server for over 2 years and have 0 warns. However, I still expect to be treated the same and I am. your ratio of warns/playtime is irrelevant.

Edited by Alton
  • Like 1

Ex. Dep Comm

^ all wrong

tell me what evidence I can provide and I will provide it right now

I have done nothing wrong, I have never once been warned for anything besides Fail and maybe ardm because I didn't know PRP rules... Imagine banning an innocent player for nothing... The reason for ban is fraudulent.

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

Congratulations, you denied your own post

11 minutes ago, Alton said:

1) posted in the wrong area

2) you keep on saying the admins never experience racism? You dont know anything about him nor his life so you're not in any position too tell him about his own life

3) no evidence to back up your claims

4) already been denied by Snar

5) I've been on the server for over 2 years and have 0 warns. However, I still expect to be treated the same and I am. your ratio of warns/playtime is irrelevant.

This was already denied, no need to post it again The ban is not false at all unless you have video proof of you not not saying anything about "neck" then -Support from me.

Edited by K1LLER
  • Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

are you serious I never once said anything about a neck the admin lying is not helping the situation.... I do not record how am I supposed to go back in time and record this is seriously unfair and you should know that it is. I donated $20 to this server and I am banned without warn or reason because of "lack of evidence" load of BS and you know it

This is fraud at its finest...

There is a reason to repost it... I'm banned without reason

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, cumjug said:

I didn't know PRP rules... 

When you load into the server the MOTD is automatically brought up. By closing the MOTD your saying you've read and understood the MOTD

• Like 1

Ex. Dep Comm

I didn't do anything against MOTD

I was banned without reason, unjustly. The staff lying about the situation does not help... Nothing about a neck was ever in my words because what I said had nothing to do with George Floyd

What I said had nothing to do with George Floyd. If you really think I did only saying "I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe" after running away from the cops was about George Floyd.  You are the problem, what I said was literally RP not dishonoring the memory of someones life that was taken by real police brutality... You guys are seriously disgusting for saying I said anything about his neck and should be ashamed of yourself... < to the person that banned me because hes a lying piece of shit... I did nothing wrong here any anyone with a brain should be able to see that, I never once said anything about a neck... Disgusting the fact that he said i said this... Its really despicable I cannot believe this person is a super admin on this server is lying about something so serious... The fact he didn't record this himself? I should not be permed.

With No Video Proof I'm keeping it -Support, Also Try Avoid Arguing on this post.

EDIT : Since your the victim, you need video proof if not nothing can be done (unbanning you) therefore that is why we are "listening to staff word" 

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

why are you holding me on video evidence... This staff is lying about the situation and that is a fact... why is his word believed... total bs if recording is needed for me to get unbanned why isnt recording required for ban? I did nothing wrong

Saying "it isn't in the MOTD" isn't a valid argument. If a staff member believes what you are doing is wrong or disrespectful they may warn/ban you.

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
sasuke GIF

Broken punishment system... Corruption is real

If I am banned for something in the MOTD, why does it not include anything about needing recording in the instance that you get perm banned for something you didn't do?

From reading the post and your comments along with others I see that you are literally proving us right and yourself wrong. Let me put this in a list for you.

1) No evidence of what went down

2) 

5 hours ago, cumjug said:

I did nothing wrong here any anyone with a brain should be able to see that

3)

6 hours ago, cumjug said:

Imagine taking some random white admins word

4)

5 hours ago, cumjug said:

to the person that banned me because hes a lying piece of shit

I think I rest my case with #'s 2-4. I really hate disrespect. The rest of the staff team can probably agree with me. I support Jayden and his decision on banning you. You lost your chance without the evidence and what you said in the post and comments you for sure lost it. I can tell this will be denied.

Guys stop arguing in this post if you have already said your side stop and let SMT handle it. And no matter what we need to show both party's with respect even if they dont show us respect.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

7 hours ago, cumjug said:

What I said had nothing to do with George Floyd. If you really think I did only saying "I can't breathe, I can't breathe, I can't breathe" after running away from the cops was about George Floyd.  You are the problem, what I said was literally RP not dishonoring the memory of someones life that was taken by real police brutality... You guys are seriously disgusting for saying I said anything about his neck and should be ashamed of yourself... < to the person that banned me because hes a lying piece of shit... I did nothing wrong here any anyone with a brain should be able to see that, I never once said anything about a neck... Disgusting the fact that he said i said this... Its really despicable I cannot believe this person is a super admin on this server is lying about something so serious... The fact he didn't record this himself? I should not be permed.

-Support

My superiors have already denied your appeal, therefore they agreed that my ban was justified.

Thanks for the kind words, and I hope you take your next server more seriously.

Yours truly,

Jayden

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

-Support

My superiors have already denied your appeal, therefore they agreed that my ban was justified.

Thanks for the kind words, and I hope you take your next server more seriously.

Yours truly,

Jayden

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

3 minutes ago, cumjug said:

You dont have evidence I did anything wrong so why am I banned... 

-support he doesn't need evidence if he saw u do it. If you think he is wrong then  post your evidence proving your innocence . Or can u not do that? That's why you're banned.  

Edited by Brando

Denied

You've been denied already thus making it twice. You haven't shown any evidence of anything and admitted to making comments that can hurt others. Whether you "meant" it or not really shows the lack of knowledge you must have to even think of saying that in the first place. Thanks for reminding us that it's not in the MOTD, we must have missed that one.

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager