False ban- Denied

Lil_Antibiotic

Steam Name: Lil_Antibiotic

Ingame Name: Lil_Antibiotic

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:60861654

Ban Length: 14 days

Admin that Banned you: Will

Reason for Ban: Targeted Harassment

Dispute: I Haven't harassed anyone and there's no proof. The admin had warned me without letting me know for a false harassment claim. He didn't even bring me into a sit. Not only that but he banned me earlier in the day for the same thing with no sit the ban didn't work and i was still playing due to me not knowing about a ban. He than actually banned me still with no sit or any conversation. He completely went out of his way. I'm pretty sure this is the same admin that pulled me into a sit last night and said I was lying to him about shooting someone while i was watching a movie in my base. The admin was getting ready to ban me with no proof but than realized he had made a mistake in names. This is unacceptable to banned with no trial considering that I support the server and have been playing for a very long time. I've been a member since the old server.

Edited by Lil_Antibiotic

• Head Admin

-Support

@frog milk brought it to my attention that you had copyrighted one of his videos after it was used to get you warned for Player Disrespect. Since I was the person that handled that sit, Frog wanted to approach me on the matter which I looked into the issue and decided to warn/ ban you for 2 weeks. 

About an hour ago from now, I noticed you were on the server which I looked into the issue more in depth which I found the ban I had issued earlier in the day was not on your profile. Because of that, I decided to reban you for the original 2 weeks. You can check the ban panel and search "Lil_Antibiotic" which you'll find 2 bans that were issued today.

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

Banning me because of a real life event which used my copyright footage has nothing to do with Garry's mod. That would be like me shoplifting at a deli and getting suspended from school. It has nothing to do with you or anyone on the server.  Not only that but you choice to choose favorites. You don't bring me to a sit like a man to find out what happened. @Will (WTLM2013)

Edited by Lil_Antibiotic
  • Dislike 1

32 minutes ago, Snarlax said:

So he uploaded content you recorded? or did he record it.

he recorded my gameplay audio. even so it has nothing to do with the server. and was about 4 days ago.  

Im just confused how this impacts anyone on the server of game-play. Not only that but not a single sit and a warn. Now im missing out while my friends play without me.  @Snarlax

Edited by Lil_Antibiotic
  • Dislike 2