Taken out of context...- Denied

cumjug

Steam Name: Cumjug

Ingame Name: 300 CJ

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30979604

Ban Length: Perm... without warning no idea that I would be banned for roleplaying... 

Admin that Banned you: LT Jayden 1L25

Reason for Ban: "Making light of George Floyd"

Dispute: Cops run into my base for no reason trying to arrest me...  the stress of being arrested is a lot for a person to handle i was running away in gmod roleplaying... I never once said anything about George floyd I have severe asthma and allergies and could hardly breathe i was voicing this and my words are taken out of context now am banned like really... admin cop takes my words out of context and bans me for something i was not making fun of. Seriously disappointed by the way this guy handled the situation considering he is probably white and knows nothing about racism... I was not making a joke of any sort but was roleplaying and banned for it on a RP server?

+- do you got any proof 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

- Support

• No Evidence

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

I banned you because you were yelling "police brutality is a reality" and then continued on to start making neck comments. Neck comments like "I can't breathe, get off my neck"

When I brought you to a roof to tell you why you were being banned you completely ignored me telling you that comments like that were unacceptable and accused me of arresting you for no reason instead.

Edited by Jayden

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Jayden said:

I banned you because you were yelling "police brutality is a reality" and then continued on to start making neck comments.

When I brought you to a roof to tell you why you were being banned you completely ignored me telling you that comments like that were unacceptable and accused me of arresting you for no reason instead.

-support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Jayden said:

I banned you because you were yelling "police brutality is a reality" and then continued on to start making neck comments. Neck comments like "I can't breathe, get off my neck"

-Support 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

• Head Admin
2 hours ago, Jayden said:

-Support

You can not protest in the server and even made comments related to the incident around George Floyd. Ban is justified in my mind.

Forklift_Signature.png

7 minutes ago, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support

You can not protest in the server and even made comments related to the incident around George Floyd. Ban is justified in my mind.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

2 hours ago, cumjug said:

Seriously disappointed by the way this guy handled the situation considering he is probably white and knows nothing about racism...

The fact that you said this, definitely doesn't make you look good in any degree. Either way, from what I can gather. Ban is 100% justified. 

-SUPPORT

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||