Frost's 48 hour/ my retirement

XI Frost IX

The day that i've been regretting for weeks have arrived.  I have to many thing going on in IRL  and I am not home much. Also I have been getting even more dedicated to IMPRP due to my High Command rank. I love SWAT and the time I have been in it . Granted its had its ups and downs but it has been great to me. I sadly am retiring/leaving for a while until I can resume my activity on SWAT which will most likely be at the end of the summer. I will miss you all and I promise I will be back.

People who have made me who I am.

Voxis- We became almost best friends through my days on either SWAT or MW. (P.S tell me when we can play MW next).

Freeze- Best commander I've ever had loved our early morning talks.(BTW your still bad at driving)

Ender- We were always competing for ranks and striving and pushing ourselves to do better keep on pushin kid.

Lemon- Minge get off LOA.

Elapin- Minge thats it.

Smaug- We had some great times and your the guy who trained me.

Ronin- Get a mic

Anyone I missed you mad my experience great and if I did not include you its nothing personal

• Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

❤️ 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Hope you come back one day man. Sad to see you go, enjoy yourself! 

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||