SCP-914 Test log - RIM units testing

Redspeeds

Lore Name: Walter Scott
SCP: 914

Question / Idea: What would happen if a RIM would be put thru 914 on fine
Background Research: 914 is known to upgrade or downgrade items/beings depending on the settings so what would happen if a intelligence would be put thru the machine
Hypothesis: The three outcomes that i expected where the following: 1. The machines increases in intelligence and would posses new knowledge 2. The machine itself would posses new abilities 3. The machine would simple break

Observations (What Happened During Test): Upon start of the process 914 took a very long time to complete longer than usual. Also sounds resembling human speech and sounds from the robot could be observed. Upon completion the unit had increased knowledge of the CI GOI and informed us of a attack ongoing at Entrance Zone. To which MTF were dispatched and were able to stop the attack.

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): My believe is that SCP 914 anomalously implanted knowledge into the RIM unit. Further tests are advised to see what more SCP 914 could convey thru the RIM units
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: My hypothesis was correct to an extent as one of the 3 proposed events occured

Grade: D (65%) 
Test Quality: Standard
Lore: 15/20
First of all its RIG units not RIM unless if there is another thing on the server called a RIM and also I don't think 914 can grant you the power to know if CI is going to raid or not

Creativity: 20/20
If this could actually happen it would be very useful for the foundation

Presentation: 5/20
I think you could have done much better like putting in pictures or videos and also you could have made it into a google doc and made the google doc look like a log on the SCP wiki

Writing: 25/40
There could have been a lot more put into this test log in terms of writing and everything is spelled right except for what i think is meant to be RIG

Foundation Doctor,
FORMER E11 CPT