Cats Ban Appeal- Denied

Pineapple My Boi

1. Steam Name: Pineapple My Boi

2. Ingame Name: Cats

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:1:522490899

4. Ban Length: 2 days

5. Admin that Banned you: Rocco_Rex

6. Reason for Ban: ARDM, LTAP

7. Dispute: I am sorry for leaving during arrest I had to do something that's why I left during arrest and I didn't mean any harm  and the ardm I was just trying to have fun but there was nothing going on at the moment so messing with a naval I thought would be fun but it wasn't and I am sorry if there were tryouts I would've attended and just had a normal experience but there wasn't so I was bored and ardmed I know you may be thinking its a excuse but its not I know what I did wrong so if this does get accepted or doesn't I'll still learn from this experience and never do it again.

Edited by Pineapple My Boi

-Support

LTAP is LTAP, Although I understand where you're coming from. 

Btw your ban will be over by the time this is viewed. 

• Like 1

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

IIRR I got word from another staff member you ARDMed and then LTAPed before they could speak with you, hence ARDM and LTAP. Warn is valid, ban is valid, and ban will be over by time SMT sees it

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

On 6/12/2020 at 10:21 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

-Support

LTAP is LTAP, Although I understand where you're coming from. 

Btw your ban will be over by the time this is viewed. 

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

• 2 weeks later...