Prices O5 medic application

[GL] Dtscalice

In Game Name: Price (Cloud for MTF)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:212537250

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical (im a Senior Field Medic/Senior Medic)

How many Strikes do you have: across all branches i have 1 Server Warn though

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: i would like to join the O5 staff team to be able to heal the Council and the other staff who assist and report to them while also helping with other things if im needed while also increasing my medical and RP horizons

Why should we accept you: I believe i should be accepted into the O5 staff team as my activity is increasing and i would love to be able to heal more people on a day to day basis when im at my PC, I also like helpi ng those who need it on a day to day basis when im online and playing as medic so i would also like to join the Councils Medics in healing them and keeping them alive while also keeping my medical Activity up so that i can remain in medical and have more of the fun that i already have had and being a O5 medic seems like it would be interesting to do while also becoming more knowledgeable on Medical Procedure and expanding RP for myself and those in my Vicinity and increasing my potential as a member of ACM too, i will also hold to the standards that the council need me to hold to as i would like to get more serious on the server and RP in general

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

+support

As a member of Medical Command and the O5 Medical Team, I truly believe Price would make a great addition to the staff. He just got back on the server and has proved his dedication by taking part in Medical patrols and maintaining high activity. He should do perfectly well on the team.

• Gaminglight Love 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

7 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

As a member of Medical Command and the O5 Medical Team, I truly believe Price would make a great addition to the staff. He just got back on the server and has proved his dedication by taking part in Medical patrols and maintaining high activity. He should do perfectly well on the team.

Man came back and played medical all day and will still do the same. He is dedicated and I believe he can do justice to the O5 staff team

• Thanks 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

6 minutes ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
This man is an amazing medic and I know he would do amazing. He is very dedicated to medical and I think he would be an amazing part of the team keeping everyone alive as well as active.

He has good rolls too. More + supports because of that

• Thanks 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

On 6/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

I aint O5 Medic or Medical Command but he is a good choice 🙂 

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2020 at 12:53 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

• Heart-Eyes 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

On 6/12/2020 at 6:53 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

OH8

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 6/12/2020 at 1:53 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

OR7

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

• Catsro locked this topic