Jacks command app revised

Jack II

Name: Jack II

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research (Approximate): 2-3 months

Why should you be research command, AKA what can you bring to the table that the rest of command can't? (100-word minimum); If I get a research command, I'd actively seek players that have been doing a good job and contributing a lot to Research. I would hold mass tests a few times a week and I would always make sure that people enjoy, and have fun on Research. I will be on all the time, helping players, supervising tests, or just playing with other members of the Research branch. I love being a part of Research, I take it very seriously and I decided to apply for RFA which was accepted. Now I feel like it is time to move up further in Research and finally become a Supervisor, I don’t have any experience in other branches with being in command but I will try my best. I am on all day which is also very useful because I will be able to see who is doing a great job throughout almost the entire day. I understand that being in command takes a big part of responsibility and I feel like I am ready to take that step and become a member of the Research command!

What will you do to make research more active and better? (100 word minimum)(Tangible items like activity, expertise or the ability to run trainings, etc)?;  Something I would do to make Research better is to let the members have more fun, hold more mass tests, do more interesting tests, my main goal is to make sure people have fun and enjoy research. I will also start holding mass trainings to bring more people into this wonderful branch. When it comes to doing tests I would say I am pretty creative, I also would really like to show low ranking researchers especially JRs really fun tests/test ideas.Research is one of my favorite branches, I joined this server on January 1st and I have been active everyday on this server, I have join Research 2-3 months ago and it made the server a lot more fun for me, anyway I hope I make command and good luck to everyone else applying!

Revision: Yes I made some embarrassing mistakes, and called someone an insult which was immature for me. I deeply regret it and feel bad that I would say something like that to anyone. I was very annoyed at the time but understand. I love Research  and I love playing, I really enjoy playing in this community and hope that all my positives overlook the negative controversy that occurred last week. 

Rejected from the gaminglight community

+support

I have not been on much tests of his, or seen him much during mass tests, however outside I have never seen him break SOP or minge once.

Hes nice and understanding, my time as AR & Researcher he has invited me along some of his tests, they went great and he did them professionaly.

Also no doubt very active on the community.

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

+support

-Active as fuck, on researcher at least an hour a day

-Passionate about research

-Been in research for a while

-Highest Non-Command Rank

-As I personally know him, he's a great guy too

(Not just saying all this because he's a Jack like me lol)

+The reasons listed above, seems he loves to help his juniors too

edit: still applies, just because he made a mistake doesn't mean he's unfit for command :')

Edited by [GL] Jack I the One & Only
see edit

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

It's worth noting you just received a Week Long ban from the forums due to multiple counts of disrespect, therefore I believe it is unsafe to trust you inside of Research Command. 

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

+support This guys been incredible on research, he's one of the most active research I see online, has some pretty good test ideas and doesn't ask ridiculous things from security.

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

+support

Jack has shown time and time again his dedication to research. He has proved himself through reformation, activity on the server, taking new opportunities, and always trying his best. I have no doubt that he will succeed greatly in Research Command.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

On 6/12/2020 at 11:51 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

Jack has shown time and time again his dedication to research. He has proved himself through reformation, activity on the server, taking new opportunities, and always trying his best. I have no doubt that he will succeed greatly in Research Command.

He is gonna be in the big boi league now 

+support

Ive taken the liberty of reopening your original post and combining them, the differences in the posts are no where near enough to validate a second post 

• Like 1

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

On 6/11/2020 at 11:38 PM, Hoovy said:

It's worth noting you just received a Week Long ban from the forums due to multiple counts of disrespect, therefore I believe it is unsafe to trust you inside of Research Command. 

-support 

On 6/12/2020 at 11:08 AM, Hoovy said:

-Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||