Booob staff report

Rhodes.

19 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

The evidence provided does not show him actively refusing to take sits. A video would be better to catch stuff like that because screenshots don't do much. Also something that perhaps should be clarified is that it doesn't matter what sort of rp a staff member is in, or how difficult it is to do rp as a certain character. Anything related to "being in rp" can't be held up as to why they failed to do their job.

-support, from my perspective the evidence is unclear 

Just want to put this out there that Staff always comes before RP and the excuse of “missing a staff sit while in combat” or “engaged in rp” is on you, and nobody elses fault. 

9 hours ago, th3 said:

The focus of my comment was on the evidence provided by Cancer in the report, not what you said in response. Proof provided by Cancer only shows you in rp and him asking about sits which doesn't establish that you were actively refusing to take sits (Which is why I -supported this) and what this report would most likely have needed to actually be accepted in my opinion.

I never said you were using roleplay as an excuse not to claim sits. Several responses to this report were implying that because of certain characters having certain types of roleplay it could be excused as to why a staff member would not be doing their job.

Also having been a part of staff for a long time I have never missed a sit popping up when I was engaged in combat.

Agreed as well. ^^

Still Neutral on my part.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-support

I dont see anything showing him to be refusing sits.

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Staff sits sometimes get missed. Sometimes people take a moment to actually play the game. Sometimes you have to be a decent person and go through an extra sit or two. I had to work three hours overtime without overtime pay because someone wanted to leave early; I'm okay with that because I'm a decent person. 

Not only is it a relatively childish complaint, you neglected to give any form of evidence to your claim, instead opting to... provide evidence that you harassed the guy in PMs.

Strong -Support

• Like 2

On 6/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, Jakub said:

-support i don't see any evidence of him not taking sits.

edit: still - since there is no evidence but want to mention that instead of taking sits and then pointing it out to boozle maybe you should have gave him time to respond and claim them.

On 6/12/2020 at 8:05 AM, Jakub said:

-support i don't see any evidence of him not taking sits.

edit: still - since there is no evidence but want to mention that instead of taking sits and then pointing it out to boozle maybe you should have gave him time to respond and claim them.

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

Boomer coming in here if you are not SMT or EMT or a friend of a very powerful person that will tell them this, this does not apply to you. if you are though you should read this.

as from a "hE bRoKe tHe rUlEs" part of this I am NOT going to give a -/+ opinion, I will give the big picture of this.

did he "technically" break the rules that would be a yes but this second part is what matters not that.

I feel that this rules is WAY too vague to give a punishment, that is why I am making this reply.

in my opinion the rule needs to have a amendment to fix the vagueness of the rule.

it should be CHANGED TO or LIKE "If you are the only staff member online at the moment and you are not AFK/Idle you should be on duty but if you are in the middle roleplay you may finish if you wish but, if their are [NUMBER FOR SMT+ TO DESIDE (EXAMPLE 5)]+ you are to terminate the roleplay situation and go on duty as that is the role of the staff on gaminglight".

Zeeptin, I did not miss a comma 😄 .

Edited by TheCloaker

local teenage father :3

Retired: ci ddop cloaker s1mp

Ex Senior Moderator

Ex Event Team