Booob staff report

Rhodes.

Your In-game: Cancer

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:494266552

The admin's name in-game: Booob

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] MizterBoozleNoozle

What did the admin do: Refusing to take sits when the only mod on

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): The images show PM's between me and him when I point out the fact that he wasn't taking sits although he was engaging in chat and rioting as a class D. He than proceeds to tell me to stop talking to him because I pointed out what he was doing wrong. The image of logs shows him being active yet refusing to take the sits.

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Warning / verbal 

Any extra information: If you want to check logs this happened on 6/12/20 at around 9:45AM EST

rp_gaminglight_site050212.jpg

rp_gaminglight_site050213.jpg

Garry's Mod 6_12_2020 9_08_16 AM.png

• Dislike 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Neutral

There is a serious lack of evidence in this post. It doesnt show any chat log of him refusing to take sits or any sort of evidence. All it shows is pretty much you accusing him of something and then him defending himself. For all we know, he couldve been dealing with something IRL, or just busy/not noticing the sits which in that case Id say just pay more attention and be a little more focused. However, if there were sits that he was not taking, id like Boobs side. Id leave whatever punishment is needed up to Management to decide of course, but in  my opinion just a talking to would be enough unless further evidence is provided.

Edited by Timm
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

-/+ support there's a possibility that he was tired or just in a bad mood, now i know that's not a great reason to neglect your job, however if he was in a mood where he was likely to cause more problems by taking the sit then i'd rather he didn't if there is a possibility someone else can deal with it. However, this being said, that was a terrible way to react you should have given a reason and apologized for any inconvenience he caused, the way you reacted made it seem like you just couldn't be bothered and made you sound quite toxic. I think it should be a verbal and just be put on a watch list for a short while.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

-support i don't see any evidence of him not taking sits.

edit: still - since there is no evidence but want to mention that instead of taking sits and then pointing it out to boozle maybe you should have gave him time to respond and claim them.

Edited by Jakub

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

Yeah, It's clear from my PM's that I had a no knowledge of the sits that popped up.

1 hour ago, Son said:

rioting as a class D

You even state yourself that I was role playing during these events.
Then you come to me mad because you had to take a sit or two.
I don't even remember these sits your talking about.
https://gyazo.com/c7bd827ab6a5aac79cb584b5a3a41136
This report is just straight pettiness.

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

-support

Booob was in the middle of Maynard RP, which is not something that people get to experience too often. I can appreciate that he was trying to RP while handling his staff career.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

5 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support i don't see any evidence of him not taking sits.

edit: still - since there is no evidence but want to mention that instead of taking sits and then pointing it out to boozle maybe you should have gave him time to respond and claim them.

also you did come across as a bit of a dick in PMs.

Edited by Bionicle

-support

The evidence provided does not show him actively refusing to take sits. A video would be better to catch stuff like that because screenshots don't do much. Also something that perhaps should be clarified is that it doesn't matter what sort of rp a staff member is in, or how difficult it is to do rp as a certain character. Anything related to "being in rp" can't be held up as to why they failed to do their job.

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

13 minutes ago, th3 said:

-support

The evidence provided does not show him actively refusing to take sits. A video would be better to catch stuff like that because screenshots don't do much. Also something that perhaps should be clarified is that it doesn't matter what sort of rp a staff member is in, or how difficult it is to do rp as a certain character. Anything related to "being in rp" can't be held up as to why they failed to do their job.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

Like everyone else is saying ^

But I am going to say this, no matter what you are doing in RP, staff comes first.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

3 hours ago, Meridian said:

-/+ support there's a possibility that he was tired or just in a bad mood, now i know that's not a great reason to neglect your job, however if he was in a mood where he was likely to cause more problems by taking the sit then i'd rather he didn't if there is a possibility someone else can deal with it. However, this being said, that was a terrible way to react you should have given a reason and apologized for any inconvenience he caused, the way you reacted made it seem like you just couldn't be bothered and made you sound quite toxic. I think it should be a verbal and just be put on a watch list for a short while.

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

6 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

I stated that I was role playing (Shooting up MTF and GENSEC) because it is easy to miss a sit while actively engaged in combat.
And the logs show that I was in a few combat scenarios during these events.
I wasn't using role play as an excuse to not do my job, It was to explain a good reason why I could've missed them.
No need to clarify something that you took out of context.🙂

Edited by Neo

SCP-RP Moderator | CI LTCOL Boozle LC32 

6 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

7 hours ago, Neo said:

I stated that I was role playing (Shooting up MTF and GENSEC) because it is easy to miss a sit while actively engaged in combat.
And the logs show that I was in a few combat scenarios during these events.
I wasn't using role play as an excuse to not do my job, It was to explain a good reason why I could've missed them.
No need to clarify something that you took out of context.🙂

The focus of my comment was on the evidence provided by Cancer in the report, not what you said in response. Proof provided by Cancer only shows you in rp and him asking about sits which doesn't establish that you were actively refusing to take sits (Which is why I -supported this) and what this report would most likely have needed to actually be accepted in my opinion.

I never said you were using roleplay as an excuse not to claim sits. Several responses to this report were implying that because of certain characters having certain types of roleplay it could be excused as to why a staff member would not be doing their job.

Also having been a part of staff for a long time I have never missed a sit popping up when I was engaged in combat.

Edited by th3

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

18 hours ago, th3 said:

-support

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png