Should i be a trail moderator?   

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i be a trail moderator?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Weebus  

What is your steam name?: [GL]Weebus12

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:31017625

Do you have any other experience with staffing? Yes I do I am a TGM for imperial RP gaming light 

What date did you start playing on the community: Around late Feb to early march 

What date did you make your forums account?:  I made it around late April early may roughly 

Current rank on server: I am a TGM 

How many warns do you have on the server?: I have one or 2 I received them when I was new to RP server but the staff and the other player helped me and I learned not to minge (Which is one of the reasons why I would like to apply is to help new players) 

Have you donated? Unfortunately not yet still deciding on rank to get whilst also saving up 

What rank are you applying for?: I am applying for Trail Moderator staff 

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes I have they are very useful and rates go out to the people who made them it must of taken a lot of time to create. 

Timezone:  EU        specifically: UK timezone 

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): The reason why I should be  a Trail moderator is because I am very active on this server and I am enjoying it. Another reason is with these raids with youtubers and all that is that I would wanna help the staff members and help them not be stressed. I am also wanna help gaming light to be apart of there other staff team because in a way I wanna thank them for helping me getting throw these dark times with this pandemic and all that.  The main reason I want to become the staff part is that I can warn people and possibly  ban them with out having to harass staff members to come to me and warn said person.  The last reason why I would like to apply for trail Moderator  is that I like working with other  staff members  they are chill people to play with (Including other players if you see what I mean.) 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:  What I would do is I would bring the player someone where that is isolated from the other players maybe on top of the ISD or out the engine core room if you know where that is. If the player is running away from me I will find appreciate  place to freeze the player if I see a appropriate change I might consider un freezing but in that situation probably not.  If the player is repeatedly cursing me I would use the gag command and try to calm their nerves and tell them why they are in sit. Then possibly ungag the player  to get his side of the story if that doesn't go anywhere gag the player again and get any witnesses if possible as well to confirm of the mass rdm. If all correct I will give them a formal warning then then a 5 day plus ban. Or if the player Rdmd 3 times I would give them a formal warning then  jail them for 600 seconds. It depends on the situation. 

Neutral Comment

Hello Weebus, a quick suggestion;
Trail = a mark or a series of signs or objects left behind by the passage of someone or something

Trial = a test of the performance, qualities, or suitability of someone or something

• Thanks 1

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

3 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

+/-Support 

haven’t seen much of you but you have eased up on mining so it’s neural from me 

I agree he has stopped mining alot, his pickaxe did break though. That is a reason. +/- rep good luck

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

17 hours ago, jackrhyssull said:

+/-Support 

Still Good Luck.

Retired Grand Inquisitor l Retired Head Admin l Retired SWAT Command l Retired SNR Admin l Retired EMS Command 

On 6/13/2020 at 9:47 PM, jackrhyssull said:

+/-Support 

Said well.

•   ImperialRP - Senior Moderator 〗-〖Naval Aviations Commander〗   

• 2 weeks later...