Kami- Amaterasu RRH app

Kami- Amaterasu

In Game Name: Kami- Amaterasu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60884699

Job Applying For: Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand Preferred O5 to Guard: N/A

How Many Strikes Do You Have: 0

Why Do You Want To Join The O5 Staff Team?: I wish to be apart of the O5 Staff Team because I want to grow within the Foundation. With my experience in the server, I know that being apart of Red Right Hand will allow me to protect more then just the Foundation as a whole. For the past couple of weeks, I’ve been focused on creating an environment that feels safe and expands on the role play sense of the server. I will be able to expand more on this with the Red Right Hand position.

Why Should We Accept You?: Ever since I changed my MTF Custom Class to “The CNTN Bot”, I’ve been very focused on making sure that not only the Foundation is safe, but the people within it. I am very dedicated to both the server and my job as an Mobile Task Force Unit. As a Red Right Hand, I can assure the safety of the Highest Foundation Personnel throughout the facility. I am confident that this position is right for me and that I will fill it very well. The fact that i'm applying for a different position in the O5 Staff proves my eagerness and dedication towards such a position.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu
  • Like 4

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support
Lets get the basics out of the way: Knows how to use a gun, has patience, and can protect people

The better stuff: I never in my time on this server have had someone so dedicated to their RP that they do it from when they wake up till they goto sleep. Has great command potential even in MTF so I feel this person is perfect for this position.

Signed
-OH1 Mike.

Edited by [GL] Mike
Grammar Fixes
  • Like 1

+Support

Shows dedication and great activity on behalf of MTF and Omi-9 Operation, along with being a good, respectable member of the community that treats others fairly. That aside, they also know well how to PVP effectively and protect a designated VIP. They used to be in Alpha-1, I say they should be again because they are fit for the position.

Edited by MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46
  • Like 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

2 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support
Lets get the basics out of the way: Knows how to use a gun, has patience, and can protect people

The better stuff: I never in my time on this server have had someone so dedicated to their RP that they do it from when they wake up till they goto sleep. Has great command potential even in MTF so I feel this person is perfect for this position.

-Signed OR1 Dr Watkin

• Like 1

Former Research Administrator/OR1 Dr. Watkin

+support

I would love to work alongside Kami as she is one of the most fantastic RPers on the server. She treats everyone with equal respect and kindness, and has unfaltering commitment to here peers and higher-ups. She would do fantastic as a member of the O5 Staff team, without a doubt.

-OM4 Creamey

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

3 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

Shows dedication and great activity on behalf of MTF and Omi-9 Operation, along with being a good, respectable member of the community that treats others fairly. That aside, they also know well how to PVP effectively and protect a designated VIP. They used to be in Alpha-1, I say they should be again because they are fit for the position.

• Like 1

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 6/12/2020 at 12:57 AM, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

I would love to work alongside Kami as she is one of the most fantastic RPers on the server. She treats everyone with equal respect and kindness, and has unfaltering commitment to here peers and higher-ups. She would do fantastic as a member of the O5 Staff team, without a doubt.

-Signed OR2 Cancer

• Like 1

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

+Support massively into the RP aspect of the server so I think she'll make stuff a bit more interesting for the O5 Staff in that aspect, she's also pretty good in combat

OH10

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

On 6/11/2020 at 11:51 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

Signed
-OH1 Mike.

Signed

OR7

• Like 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 6/11/2020 at 11:51 PM, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

-Signed

-OH9

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• Catsro locked this topic