Sixx's Red Right Hand Application, PT 2

Sixx

In Game Name: Sixx

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:174348602

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): RRH

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Rang ( Or anyone, I don't mind)

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: The reason I would like to join the 05 staff team is because I believe I could be a great addition to the team. I wish to relive the fun times I've had previously in A1 and I would protect 05 at all cost. I love the trust that they put into the RRH and I would flag on whenever they are on.

Why should we accept you: I should be accepted into the RRH because I can be very beneficial. I am active on the server as a whole so when there is an 05 flagged up, I would promptly flag on and begin to guard. I have received 0 Warns on the server and im trusted with holding a security command spot. I am good at PvP, Getting in formations, and overall a very competent player. I would do anything to protect the 05 even if it cost my life in the process and i know the do's and don'ts on what to do.  I can assist many situations and I can adjust to what is happening. 

Edited by Sixx

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

They are very active in GENSEC and know how to lead even when the tough gets tough, I don't get to interact with them much in MTF anymore due to them being in GENSEC, but I've had great interactions with him in the time that I have known him. They know how to protect themselves along with other people to a rather acceptable degree, and I feel they are fit for the position. 

• Gaminglight Love 1

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+support

Sixx is a trustworthy, friendly, devoted, and competent player. He would undoubtedly perform magnificently on the job. I’m sure he would make a fantastic member of the O5 Staff team.

-OM4 Creamey

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

6 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

They are very active in GENSEC and know how to lead even when the tough gets tough, I don't get to interact with them much in MTF anymore due to them being in GENSEC, but I've had great interactions with him in the time that I have known him. They know how to protect themselves along with other people to a rather acceptable degree, and I feel they are fit for the position. 

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

7 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

Amazing person, knows his stuff and is amazing at PvP and I have always had good interactions with him. 

+Support

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+Support

• Hugely active gensec player
  • Pleasant to interact with
  • Skilled at combat
  • Previous experience with A1 will play nicely into RRH
  • Shining server reputation with 0 warns

A good pick!

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

21 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• Hugely active gensec player
  • Pleasant to interact with
  • Skilled at combat
  • Previous experience with A1 will play nicely into RRH
  • Shining server reputation with 0 warns

A good pick!

osu! achiever? I don't know

On 6/12/2020 at 12:10 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

-OH9

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 6/11/2020 at 6:10 PM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+Support

• Catsro locked this topic