48hr Notice

Deathcorn1122

As of the last few weeks I have been thinking hard about if I wanted to remain in state. But I have finally decided I wanted to leave. State when I joined was amazing. Until I started to spend more time in it. I do not wish to start anything, but I feel there are Command in state are unfit for the job. That doesn't go for all of them. But for the sake of not trying to provoke any anger or hatred.

Shoutout to Cammy. Yes I will stay in DOC. Towlie you was cool. Stingray was aight. And Echo one of the better of command.

I do wish the best for State but personally don't see that happening.

Edited by Deathcorn1122

Assistant Head Dispatcher Otis ARU Chief Inspector Otis TRJ11 |  DOC SSGT Otis 1CO29

On 6/13/2020 at 11:36 AM, MayanMan said:

true that, being in state is just starting over in PD for no reason, plus state is hella dead now anyway. peace bro

Two things if you have a problem with a trooper/command member or how we operate please use the report section or create a new discussion 

Second thing is disrespect is a no no so grow up!

-Trooper Major Livebait 

Edited by LiveBait

15 minutes ago, MayanMan said:

condescending reply from command? no surprise here. do some growing up yourself bud

Coming from a guy that has a bad community reputation. I’d suggest you keep you mouth shut. 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

ToxicWolf~ State Police Captain 1H08CERT SM  1CT37 Moderator