Gordan's O5 Medical Application

I disappear

In Game Name: Gordan

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:200603404

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical | I am a Doctor

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I want to join the O5 staff team because O5 are a target and are in danger.  They will probably get shot at least at least once in there life. I want to make sure all of the O5 staff stay safe and healthy. I wish them to be healthy enough to continue there job and to be productive. I also want to explore new things.

Why should we accept you: You should accept me for a couple of reasons. One of the reasons you should accept me because I am medical command. This shows I am trusted enough to have a rank like this. This also shows I will do my very best to help. You should also accept me because I am very active. I am on almost every day. I also take the time to watch over the other medical staff while I am on. Another reason why you should accept me is because. I have a lot of experience with surgeries. I have done many surgeries during my time in medical. You should also accept me because I am not mingey. I have never been a minge in medical and my peers can vouch for that. Another reason is I am a part of the Gaminglight SCP-RP staff team. This shows I am very responsible and I take rules seriously. With all of this in mind I hope you think I am a good fit!

• Like 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+support
Normally, i wouldn't support hamsters with sharp tools, but in this case, Gordan is extremely dedicated to medical and is the most active member of medical command. I fully trust him in this position

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+support

-active member of Medical command

-does his job very well.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support

• BIG active
  • BIG trustworthy
  • BIG serious in RP when needed.

Gordan is an excellent medical command member and RPer, and would make a stellar example of how to perform while on O5M. This is the man for the job.

O5-9: "Misfortune"  A.K.A.  "Mr. Unlucky"

"Accidents Happen-- Mostly to me!"

spacer.png

17 minutes ago, CanOBeanz said:

+Support

• BIG active
  • BIG trustworthy
  • BIG serious in RP when needed.

Gordan is an excellent medical command member and RPer, and would make a stellar example of how to perform while on O5M. This is the man for the job.

On 6/11/2020 at 7:59 PM, Hope said:

+support

Hell to the yes!!!!

-OH9

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 6/16/2020 at 8:20 PM, Trap Hunter said:

+ Support

Gordon Is a very active and dedicated member of medical command, I Think that he's got what it takes to be a great O5 staff member

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

On 6/11/2020 at 7:53 PM, fazfan1987 said:

+support
Normally, i wouldn't support hamsters with sharp tools, but in this case, Gordan is extremely dedicated to medical and is the most active member of medical command. I fully trust him in this position

ive known gordan form the day i joined he is a one the best medics ive seen big +support here 

The old E11 CMDR Jay 

• Catsro locked this topic