Kami- Amaterasu Senior ET App

Kami- Amaterasu

In-Game Name: [GL] Kami- Amaterasu 

SteamID: STEAM_060884699

Current RP Rank In All Divisions: Omi9 SPC, E11 CPL, Senior Tech, Field Medic, and Associate Researcher

How long have you been a Event Team Member: 2 Months

Have you received any strikes: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 5 Weeks and 2 Day

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?:
From all of the Lore I have researched for my Roleplay , I would say 9/10. I am very familiar with the SCP Lore.

Why Do You WANT to Become a Senior Event Team Member?: As a Senior Event Team Member, it will assist me in making more widespread events along with allowing me to expand my Events to a new horizon. I will be able to go into more depth and show more variety in my events. I could make events that are able to involve the whole server within lore, instead of just a portion.

Why Should You Be Trusted to Be a Senior Event Team Member?: In my time, my Event Team experience has been the greatest and most enjoyable part of my time on the server. I have been able to bring new light to some of the SCPs along with showing more lore-related knowledge to the server in a very fun way. This allows people to not only expand their knowledge of lore, but their character lore on the server. This is important because it keeps the server thriving with roleplay due to the unique characters and their lore that is developed.  I've been a command member in Chaos Insurgency for over a month before resigning and many people have looked to me for assistance in that time. I am ready for the responsibility that comes with the rank as a Senior Event Team Member. With this new role, my events will be well recognizable.

Have you mastered ULX?: Indeed

Are You Experienced With Planning Mega Events?: I have yet to plan or run a Mega Event yet, however it is not something I would hesitate on planning. Everyone starts somewhere. Once I get started with writing a event, I do not stop and it is all uphill from there.

Give An Example of a Mega Event: I honestly believe there can be a wide variety of things that could be called a 'Mega' Event. I would come up with an expansive storyline and do little events through either the week or even in a day that lead up to it, depending on how the story is, and do events based off the previous in a Continuous Event Story fashion. It will show the involvement of the server as a whole and will keep consistency throughout the story.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: In my Opinion, the best event I've ever done was my first SCP-990 event. It consisted of two parts. SCP 990 had warned the DoC of an upcoming flame and heat to the Foundation. Then, SCP-457 breached and caused a bit of flame to the LCZ and the staff had to extinguish the flames to end the chaos.

What Is Your Total Amount of Events According to the "Events Hosted" Column on the Roster?: 24

Events How Active Can You Be:
Fairly Active, 7/10

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support

From what I know of Kami, she is a very fun loving individual with great events and the skill necessary to fill this position. I dont think I've had one bad encounter with her either!

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

+Support

Her level of creativity, storytelling, and event making is above and beyond. Seeing her story in the making in technical as well as her writings in technical logs shows me she is truly committed to her creations. I have 0 (zero, zilch, nada) doubt in my mind about her potential or capabilities.

+Support

I believe that Kami will be well suited to an SET spot.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

• 3 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic