Speed gun script suggestion - Denied

[GL] Wolf

What you want to see? -  A radar gun script

Why should we add it? -  I believe you should add the radar gun because it will bring way more RP into the state and PD side.

What are the advantages of having this? - More traffic stops / pursuits

Who is it mainly for? - State and PD

Links to any content ---

+Support

I do like the idea of this but i believe this suggestion has been denied many times, but if JMT/SMT Changes their minds i would love to see this.

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

+/- Support

It's going to be hard for people to find out how fast they're going when they're driving

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+ Support

As i have seen this request many times in the past it is always shut down by JMT/SMT. As this is only a Semi-Serious server speed is not a priority as explained in the past

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

You don't have any links to content. And we have tried many scripts before, however they were effecting performance on the server, so it was removed. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor