Tow Truck Driver Rule Modification Suggestion - Accepted

Crease

1. Suggestion: Modify Tow Truck Driver rules

2. Who is this change for?: Tow Truck Driver class

3. Why should the rule be changed?:  Their are 2 conflicting rules (quoted below.)  The first says you can use violence to retrieve your vehicle if the Tow Truck driver is using violence to defend the vehicle. However, the 2nd rule says "you [Tow Truck Driver] are a neutral class and not allowed to carry any weapons." 

4. What you want to see? : A rule change.  Either allow the Tow Truck driver to use weapons and defend their towed cars.  Or declare them neutral and require players to pay the $5,000 fine.  Perhaps add a rule that requires Tow Trucks to return the vehicle when paid? 

Neutral Class' - Tow Truck Driver, EMS and Dispatch.

Tow Truck Driver, you may steal back your car, however you MUST attempt to RP it out with the Tow Truck Driver. You may NOT kill or cause injury to the Tow Truck Driver if he does nothing towards you. HOWEVER, if the tow truck decides to defend and or tries to stop you from stealing your vehicle back by violence (Gun and etc.) Then you may cause harm to the Tow Truck Driver.

Tow Truck Driver

• Any vehicle parked illegally can be towed (roadways, sidewalks, etc.)
  • You are a neutral class and are not allowed to carry any weapons.
  • You may not kill a tow truck driver just because they are towing your car. RP the situation out.
  • You must RP you latching the car onto the truck before pulling away.
  • Latching moving cars is not allowed.
  • You may not tow emergency vehicles that are illegally parked. Call 911 instead.
  • Do not use your tow truck as a ramming device.
  • You may not tow a vehicle that has someone in it.
  • If you have impounded a car, you may set a price to release the vehicle back to the owner. The max price is $5,000

Edited by Crease

19 minutes ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

declare them neutral and require players to pay the $5,000 fine. 

On top of this, declare the Tow-Trucker spawn as a "Neutral Zone" such as the Hospital.

Far too often, I see people just steal the car back regardless of if the Tow-Trucker is attempting to RP. People are more willing to raid the Tow-Trucker by throwing an EMP than actually pay the $5,000. 

Declaring the Tow-Truckyard as a Neutral Zone and the Tow-Trucker as a Neutral Class would prevent crime against the Tow-Trucker, as well as crime within the Truckyard. This would put Tow-Trucker in the same vicinity of the Judge Donation, in which someone is paying money for a job that forces Roleplay. 

20 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

On top of this, declare the Tow-Trucker spawn as a "Neutral Zone" such as the Hospital.

Far too often, I see people just steal the car back regardless of if the Tow-Trucker is attempting to RP. People are more willing to raid the Tow-Trucker by throwing an EMP than actually pay the $5,000. 

Declaring the Tow-Truckyard as a Neutral Zone and the Tow-Trucker as a Neutral Class would prevent crime against the Tow-Trucker, as well as crime within the Truckyard. This would put Tow-Trucker in the same vicinity of the Judge Donation, in which someone is paying money for a job that forces Roleplay. 

Couldnt have said it better

• Thanks 1

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

21 hours ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

21 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

21 hours ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

On 6/11/2020 at 4:40 PM, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

• Head Admin

+Support

On 6/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

On 6/11/2020 at 10:40 PM, [GL] #BeHappy said:

+Support

On 6/11/2020 at 11:03 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

+Support

On 6/11/2020 at 5:03 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

• Thanks 1

+Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 6/11/2020 at 9:56 PM, ShinDoom said:

On 6/11/2020 at 10:03 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

Edited by Ecott
  • Thanks 1

BCSO Sheriff | DF Commander Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

• Head of Staff
On 6/11/2020 at 4:03 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander