13 members have voted

1. 1. Ruben for Cpt

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: Captain

In-Game Name: Ruben

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56836889

Current Rank: Lieutenant

How long have you been in your current rank?: 1 months + a fair share of previous command experience

What timezone are you in?: UTC +2 (Amsterdam)

How many Warns do you have?: 0

Recommendation: Eternity

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): Discipline, Dedication, Integrity. All words i vouched to press onto other officers when i became a supervisor and haven't changed since. I use effective ways to improve on officer morale, attitude and training. One of those ways are by actively engaging in the issue and guiding a person towards a solution instead of giving them the awnsers. I let them find it themselves. It is important to make officers more independent by making them find not only just awnsers but also themselves on their own. I try to achieve that. I am Disciplined, Mature, Well knowledged in the fields of being a police officer. With that knowledge comes great power which i have shown many times I am capable of handling. There are many journeys one may embark on. And on those journeys it will be tough. But as a wise man once said "It isn't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!" - Sylvester Stallone Rocky Balboa

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

"When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. " - Elon Musk

+Support

Active
Mature
Does the job well
Long time Gaminglight member

• Like 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

46 minutes ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Active
Mature
Does the job well

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

+Support

While I don't know about now, I do know about before. During my time as a command member, Ruben was always focussed on his goals and willing to work for it. Ruben is a real nice person to play with and have a chat with. He is extremely professional and mature. And most certain fit for command. Having served before all the way up to Major he knows his duties as a Captain and has shown before he is able to take on the role. And that is what makes him an excellent choice.

Retired Major Cashtag 1L26

14 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support

Active
Mature
Does the job well

Also Professional, Good Luck Ruben!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

9 hours ago, Cashtag said:

+Support

While I don't know about now, I do know about before. During my time as a command member, Ruben was always focussed on his goals and willing to work for it. Ruben is a real nice person to play with and have a chat with. He is extremely professional and mature. And most certain fit for command. Having served before all the way up to Major he knows his duties as a Captain and has shown before he is able to take on the role. And that is what makes him an excellent choice.

Derick | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | FBI Deputy Director Derick RA3 | 

On 6/11/2020 at 4:03 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support

Active
Mature
Does the job well

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

Major + Support 

+ One of my go to people to help solve problems if needed 

+ Friendly!! Always approachable never a dull moment, awesome to work with! 

+ Understands his job and how to manage the PD force 

+ Active,  spent a lot of time as LT. 

+ Professional

+ Support

-Active
-Mature
-Great at his job
-Good App

I've had nothing but great experiences with Ruben, good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

On 6/11/2020 at 3:03 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support

Active
Mature
Does the job well

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018