Rocco Rex Forum Diplomat app

Rocco_Rex

In-Game Name:Rocco Rex on PRP, IC COM 1138 Boss on IRP

Steam Name:[GL] Rocco_Rex

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:433247298

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? IRP SNR Admin and assistant head game master, PRP admin, TS support 1

How many posts do you have on the website?479

How often are you online on the forums?Very often

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum)

As low command, high command, and even head of many departments across 2 Gaming Light servers, support staff in the Team Speak, admin on the Police RP server, SNR admin on thee Imperial RP server, and Assistant Head Game Master on the Imperial RP server, I have proven my sound judgement, maturity, and dedication to the Gaming Light community. I am also very active on the forums, averaging more than 1 post a day as well as my reputation being a tad over 10% the number of my posts, which appears to be  slightly higher than average for forum diplomats. My activity and dedication would make me a great addition to the forum diplomats. 

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision? As EMS command, there was a time a friend of mine broke a rule. I had the choice to enforce the rule and give him his third strike and remove him, or be biased towards him and let him stay. I looked at the situation as if he was anyone else and gave him the appropriate punishment.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? Attempt to calm them down, take it to PMs, and direct then how to appeal the ban for that server or, if a community blacklist, inform them they may not appeal and wish them best of luck to where they go next

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal? First step is politely yet forcefully order them to halt arguing and take it to PMs. If arguing continues, temporarily lock post and refer up COC for forum warning(s) or further action

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR