106 Swep/map rework - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

What you want to see? - A map change/swep change to SCP-106. The swep 106 has should deal 50 damage, because in lore, 106 breaks a bone when he teleport's you to the pocket dimension, within the pocket dimension, there should be a damage box, were the player takes 3 damage every 2 seconds so the player cant take his time, there also should be a multiple pocket dimensions... here's what i mean, on the map, when taken by 106, your brought to a pocket dimension, most experienced players know how to escape this, making 106 more of an annoyance then a threat. with multiple of these rooms, and different exits, you will be teleported randomly, lets say we have 3-5 of these rooms, so even if you know the exit to all the rooms, you still have a chance to die, or go to the maze, and, if you can escape 106's dimension outright, your rewarded with teleporting to his CC, where you can breach (D-Class/CI) or leave. and if your unlucky enough to get the maze, you will be spit out somewhere random
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yes, this will cause minor lag, and yes, smt will have to add it in the next map update, dont make this your -support unless its reasonable.

Why should we add it? - Because 106 right now is less of a threat and more of an annoyance, 106 is suppose to be an unstoppable machine that can only be recontained with a sacrifice,  but right now, if your sent to the pocket dimension, OH WELL I JUST BETTER ESCAPE AND REPORT IT, RECONTAIN HIM IMMEDIATELY WITH AN MTF, AND DONE. thats not how 106 is, hes suppost to be a threat your scared of. not a thing you dont wanna enounter because you dont want to have to walk back to your thing you were doing.

What are the advantages of having this? - 106 is more of a threat, and should be a top priority.

Who is it mainly for? - SCP-106

Links to any content - N/A 

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

-support. would be a fuck ton of work to make multiple pocket dimensions and 106's pocket dimension is very hard to escape anyway. it doesn't need a buff.

Edited by oscar.hollingsoworth2
100th post lol
  • Like 1

Making multiple Dimensions wouldn't really fix the problem tho. Because from experience, all you need is that one guy that will make it his life mission to figure out the pocket dimension. And He. Will. Figure. It. Out.

A solution would be that the exit changes from the room you're sent to every so often. So there's no clear cut way of getting out and it's mostly chance.

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

11 minutes ago, Kratos™ said:

Making multiple Dimensions wouldn't really fix the problem tho. Because from experience, all you need is that one guy that will make it his life mission to figure out the pocket dimension. And He. Will. Figure. It. Out.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

11 minutes ago, Kratos™ said:

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

See I support doing damage when 106 teleports you, but I’ve dedicated my life to figuring out 106’s PD lol. Anyways, the current pocket dimension can not be figured out because yes the maze is easy, but the swinging “death run” is near impossibly especially since it’s in the dark. 

So +support to the SWEP buff, but a map change to 106’s PD is unneeded. 

1 hour ago, October said:

See I support doing damage when 106 teleports you, but I’ve dedicated my life to figuring out 106’s PD lol. Anyways, the current pocket dimension can not be figured out because yes the maze is easy, but the swinging “death run” is near impossibly especially since it’s in the dark. 

So +support to the SWEP buff, but a map change to 106’s PD is unneeded. 

Former SCP Moderator 

PoliceRP - Senior Patrol Officer