Rein's Trial Moderator Application - Denied

Rein

Should I become Trial Moderator  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: My ingame name is Rein.

What is your steam name?: My steam name is Zakkie Chips

What is your steam ID?:  STEAM_0:1:169822691

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Late 2017

What date did you make your forums account? 20/1/2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?  https://prnt.sc/sxygur 25 warns.  A lot of the warns I got are from 2017, 2018 and 2019 when I didn’t take the server serious. I have changed a lot since then and I am taking the server really serious now. I know I can’t change my past but I hope you can see that I have changed a lot and that I am not the same as who was in the past but a new better person on the server that takes it serious.

Have you donated? yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines: Yes

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CEST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I believe I deserve the rank because I have been playing on the server a lot and for quite some time already. I am very active on the server and respectful to players. As staff, you should be able to remain calm in situations and not be biased but look at both sides which I am capable of doing so. I don’t choose people over others and always act like the two persons whom I am dealing with in the sit are complete strangers. I’m aware of the server rules and can help out the server in a good way. I know the community of Gaminglight and people also know me. Since I live in the Netherlands I can be online at times that other people cannot be online so that over the whole day a staff member is online to take sits and help people out. Furthermore I will dedicate much time into staff for the good of the server and try my best to give everyone a joyful time on the server and make the best out of it.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

So first I will bring the person that is mass RDMing to a roof away from other people and then tell him why I brought him. Then I will look at the playtime to see if I am dealing with someone that just joined or has more experience. If the person then just starts swearing at me I will ask him to stop and if he doesn’t stop I will gag him. Then I will tell him why I gagged him and I would say that I am just looking into what happened and that he just needs to be respectful to me and that he needs to stop the swearing. Then I will go ahead and look into the BLOGS to see if he indeed was mass RDMing. If he did I would ungag him and ask why he did it and if he continues swearing I would gag him again. Then I would give him a formal warning for mass RDM | Staff Diss and call an admin or higher to ban him for 5+ days.

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

-Always has been serious and has never done anything mingey/against server that I have seen

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

"This is exactly how I wanted to spend my night, endlessly spinning in circles while dancing" -Blackbeard Omi9 CMDR
SM in PD / LCPL in DS / SNR SA in FBI / OFC in SCU

14 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

-Always has been serious and has never done anything mingey/against server that I have seen

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

|Police Sergeant | Delta Squad Reserves | 

17 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

21 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

22 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

22 hours ago, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

Couldn't agree more

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

On 6/11/2020 at 5:42 PM, ZealousTwo386 said:

+Support
-Respectful

-Mature

-Knows how to do his job

Good luck bud!!!

-Zeal

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017