Nuggets SCP App - Denied

[AU] Nugget

What is your in-game name?:
Nugget

What is your steam name?:
[AU] Ignition

What is your steam ID?:
My custom Id if thats okay - https://steamcommunity.com/id/NuggetGamingYT/home

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)
Yes, on Atlas Uprising but i left due to private reasons

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Around 2 months ago, but im not well known

What date did you make your forums account?
April 18, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
I am rank User

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?
I do not have any for sure

Have you donated?
No i have not

What rank are you applying for?
Tmod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
No i am not

Have you read the staff guidelines at
Yes i have

Timezone: Central time 

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): I dont get what this means

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)
I can be a good help to the staff team, i bring joy into the server, if im in a sit i try not to be mad or angry. I try to make them stop but in a positive way, this server is great to play on, and i'd love to be admin to bring more people onto Gaminglight, you can trust me enough to handle situations, i will be honest, i am 12 years old. But i have good staff experience, and i could bring lots more things to gaming light. I am responsible and will not mess up in any way, i have learned from my mistakes on Atlas, and i will never make my mistakes again on this server. I will bring happiness and fun to the server! Just because im 12 doesnt mean i can 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Im pretty sure thats a month ban or a perm but as a tmod i can get another admin to help me

Please pick and answer one of the questions only if applying for Senior Moderator. If applying for Admin pick two and answer them. If applying for Senior Admin you must answer all three. Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied.   

Q1: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. 

Q2: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? 

Q3: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this?  

Edited by [AU] Nugget

1 minute ago, [AU] Nugget said:

Answering more than the required amount of questions for the rank you are applying for will result in your application being denied. 

Bruh

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

-support. This is your third post, your unknown in the community, it's quite clear you haven't read the staff handbook, you responded to your own app, don't have screenshot proof of your warns, and your app is mess.

-Support, as you do not make the basic requirements and have failed to properly make your application.

Edited by Falxen
Added a T.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

2 minutes ago, Falxen said:

-Support, as you do not make the basic requirements and have failed to properly make your applicaion.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

16 minutes ago, Dang said:

- support 

Who are you? 

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker