Kami’s O5 Medical App

Kami- Amaterasu

In Game Name: Kami- Amaterasu

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:60884699

Job Applying For: Medical

How Many Strikes Do You Have?: 0

Why do You Want To Join The O5 Staff Team?: I know that I would make a great addition to the O5 Medical Team due to my care for the safety of the Foundation and it's staff. Since I have been active on the server for about half a year, the experience I've had qualifies me to be apart of the O5 Medical Team. With my time in the server, I know being apart of the O5 Medical Team will  expand my aide to not only the Foundation, but to all of the people that run it. I care about the wellbeing of the SCP Foundation and the health and morale of it's faculty. I wish to spread the enthusiasm I have to offer to people throughout the server. I will ensure that the Foundation will be taken care of as a member of the O5 Medical Team.

Why Should We Accept You?: I am a worthy candidate  because of my loyalty and dedication to the Foundation and it's staff. I am a very trustworthy and caring person. I work well with others and I am extremely well known throughout the server and the Foundation. If accepted, I will take the role of a Leader and show my colleagues the way to a better future within the Foundation. I had tried to become a O5 Medical Staff once before, but was not accepted. Now that I have had more time to grow, I am ready for this responsibility.

Edited by Kami- Amaterasu

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+support for this great person

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

+/-support 

Your a cool person, Kami, but you've now been marked inactive on the Medical roster, and for good reason. I hardly ever see you on the job. Although, I believe you can be more active now that you’ve left CI. Like the others say, you’re fantastic with RP, and I think you’re a good fit for the job.

Edited by CreameyCheesey
Changing from -support to +/-support

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

5 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

-support

Your a cool person, Kami, but you've now been marked inactive on the Medical roster, and for good reason. I hardly ever see you on the job.

not gonna cap here but yuh

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

-support

Your a cool person, Kami, but you've now been marked inactive on the Medical roster, and for good reason. I hardly ever see you on the job.

Just being Incative in Medical doesnt always mean they will remain inactive in this. I say we give a chance.
+Support

1 hour ago, CreameyCheesey said:

-support

I've been juggling a lot of roles throughout the server. I recently left my position at CI Command. I understand I've been mark inactive, however I know that I am ready to take up my role yet again In Medical.

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

+Support

• Active and dedicated to their designated branches. 
  • Shows a lot of experience and interest with RP.
  • Proposes interesting ideas and concepts. 
  • Knows how to be a proper medical staff.

Not going to lie but there is no obligation whatsoever to being active as a medical personnel that is not command. It does not count as a life therefore this should not be credited against them. Myself am not active on medical whatsoever most of the time, and I don't see anyone complaining. I think they would be a fine candidate for the O5 Medical Staff team due to their overall interesting, and RP friendly behavior. I feel they can represent O5 in a positive manner with professionalism, and efficiency.  

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic