1. 1. Should I be a Game Master

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Bubba

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:138586101

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: CPT

Have you donated to the server?: No

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: I have one warning for NITRP as I was grouped in with a bunch of STs 

How much time do you have on the server?:200+

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: 
I like to think I know lore very well as I have read a lot about legends, browsed wookiepaedia at length, and watched every starwars movie that has come out (even holiday special). I understand how to build a lore friendly situation/event without much help or research.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: 
I want to create a fun experience for players on gaming light with fun events, and skill building experiences for each battalion. I also have experience DMing for dungeons and dragons and had lots of fun with that. Another big reason I want to be a gamemaster is because I see so many events that don't pan out or turn out well.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:
I should be trusted as a game master because during my time on the server I have caused no issues and have been a friend to as many people as I can. I like to think  all I've done with people on the server would make me trustworthy enough to be given this role within the community

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?:
I may have no personal experience being a GM on Garrys mod. I have been in event briefing room many times while a GM is setting up an event so I understand the general posses of setting up an event. As mentioned above I have experience DMing which great experience because it has skills transferable to GMing such as how to build a good story as well as how to structure an event

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 
[ON SHIP]
A group spies for the rebellion are planning to kill a high ranking personnel on the ISD. everyone's job is to find an eradicate this threat before they cripple the ship and kill their target. (they will try to cripple the ship by turning off power/taking over bridge)

[OFF Ship]
Rebels have infiltrated the ship and taken a valualbe redacted infromation to Nar Shaada and our job is to find the rebels and kill them without getting the information leaked (could be a good idea to fit passive RP in there. convincing them to hand over the data? as well as shooting any AI backup that they have)

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): You can spawn using tool gun or "!give @ (weapon ID)" 

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): "!model ^ (model id)" (all model and weapon ids can be found in the q menu by right clicking)

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes I have read the SOP and understand it fully

Edited by The Bubba

Former 501st Commander

Not going to lie, You application is F**king Brilliant I have to say it is one of the best applications I have seen in my time. only thing you could expand upon is the why you want to be a gm but other than that it was an amazing application and I am happy that I spend some time today to read it

+SUPPORT

〖 No Life ERP'er 』〖 Professional Minge 』

11 hours ago, SilversVids said:

Not going to lie, You application is F**king Brilliant I have to say it is one of the best applications I have seen in my time. only thing you could expand upon is the why you want to be a gm but other than that it was an amazing application and I am happy that I spend some time today to read it

+SUPPORT

[ImperialRP] - Ex. ST Vice Commander Void | Ex. Lord V Void | Ex. Shock NCO Void | 1st Deputy Squad Lead Paul Vermin IF12