Utility Roll Call

[GL] Inaccurate

Name : Panzer

Branch(es) : Medical

Rank(s) : resident Field medic 

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 5

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD):

Any changes you would like to see: N/A

Any notes or questions:N/A

Name : Comet

Branch(es) : Medical and Technical

Rank(s) : RFM and JR Tech

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 7

Any changes you would like to see: Working coffee machine and vending machine

Any notes or questions: N/A

I don't remember how I got here. I'm hitting the back button.

Name: Infamous

Branch(es) : Technical

Rank(s) : Chief Tech Manager

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): I should keep my position for the following reasons. I’ve been dedicated to the Technical Branch since I joined in July of last year and I’m still dedicated now. In my time in Technical, I’ve changed and, in my opinion, made Technical a better branch from getting Techs back in D-Block helping fix Gensec's armor to small stuff like promoting great people. I’ve been more active for the reasons, my alternating week schedule has ended but I still try to get on every other day to keep enlisted entertained with my shenanigans and smaller events like fixing things in LCZ. I try my best to listen to the enlisted or command from any branch if they have a problem, a suggestion, or anything they have to say to me. I also have to say that I really appreciate the chance that High Command has given me to do the best for the branch and the server as a whole.

Any changes you would like to see: This is more directed towards Technical, be active guys. Big things will come.

Any notes or questions: Nope.

Name: burgies 

Branch(es): Janitorial

Rank(s): Janitor

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 6

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): N/A

Any changes you would like to see: more patrols in areas like d block.

Any notes or questions: nah

Name: Trap Hunter

Branch: Medical

How would you rate your activity?: 8

Why should you keep your position?: Im one of the Few active medical command on and I've  been dedicated to medical ever since I got on the server. I wish to see medical grow and become better, this will only happen through dedication and drive (That I think I have) to improve medical and its respected sub-divisions (Which surgical doesn't seem to be doing to well right now). I would like to continue to help the foundation with my fellow medical command while we heal the masses.

any changes you would like to see: N/A

HOMS/ best medical lad

Name: Sparkle

Branch(es): Technical

Rank(s): Technical Management

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): 6 (See note)

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): While my activity on the server is not at it's greatest this month due to a variety of things, I always make sure my obligations are met and ensure the well-being of technical. I am always available for questions on and off the server. I make sure I submit my weekly log on time (albeit last minute). And I give it my all being the sole branch I am apart of. I may not be the person who can do at-the-minute events but I believe in my ability to lead and oversee. While being an overseer may not be the most ideal for this rank, I believe someone has to be the rules and safety manager. I will continue to contribute whenever possible, attend every meeting, and help along any mini-event that anyone wants to do. Seriously, just ask! I do have an event in work-in-progress that I hope will make up for the lost time.

Any changes you would like to see: Steam ID record-keeping for proper purging after removals. Will eliminate the very rare occurrence of people who have the whitelists but no roster record getting on to commit rule/SOP breaking.

Any notes or questions: Work, school (summer session for university till the 23rd), a tournament, upcoming birthday, and staff obligations is having a moderate effect on my activity and I acknowledge it's quite noticeable. I'll be back at it fully once July hits.

/roll is rigged

• Like 1

Name : Jack Crust in janitorial

Branch(es) : Janitorial

Rank(s) : Janitor

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 6

Any changes you would like to see: N/A

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

Name: Cogs
Branches: Janitorial
Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): I think i should keep my position because i have become very active, hopping on everyday for 2-3 hours on the command job and supervising lower ranks, giving tips and pointers. While in this position, i have been putting more time and effort into janitorial than i ever have, and honestly, this position has given me so many more opportunities which has motivated me even more for my branch and it's people. I've tried to become more involved with lower ranks , I'm training more people, and I'm doing better at balancing my activity between my duties on the server.
Any changes: ROOMBAS
Activity: 9
Notes or questions:

Edited by fazfan1987
i became command

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

Roll Call Format:

Name : Surge

Rank(s) : Elite Field Medic/Elite Medic

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 10 

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum):  N/A cuz not command 

Any changes you would like to see: Buff to Elite medics HP 

Any notes or questions: N/a

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

Name : Dave

Branch(es) Janitorial

Rank(s) : Jr. Janitor

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 5

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum): N/A

Any changes you would like to see: None at the moment

Any notes or questions: No notes or questions

Name : Sloth

Rank(s) : Resident

Any changes you would like to see: Something to do while waiting for people to show up. 

Any notes or questions: It gets pretty boring just standing behind counter waiting for RP as a Resident (and I'm guessing surgery is the same) so giving us something to do (even a flappy bird knockoff on a computer) would probably keep people flagged up if they aren't a field medic.

Name : Price

Rank(s) : Senior Field Medic/ACM

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): going towards a 6

Any changes you would like to see: people

Any notes or questions: screeech

Edit: Changed activity since i am very able to get on now

Edited by [GL] Dtscalice

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

Name : Nefario

Rank(s) : Field Work Manager

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 8

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start. Ironically this is over 100 words.

Insert bragging
I've been in medical Since January.  It's been my primary department the entire time. I am as dedicated to my department as any other. I have no intentions to leave anytime soon. I generally don't screw around. I spend every free moment I have training, healing, and roleplaying with the rest. I get along well enough with the others, and we work together to make medical, and utility as a whole, a better place. Recently, we (medical low command) started work on an updated version of the medical roster. I also took it upon myself to clarify and stylize some things in the Field Work SOP.

Any changes you would like to see: Actual "jobs" to earn money as each of the departments. Ex: Tech gets money for repairing pipes, medical gets money for healing/distributing medication, etc. More stuff for surgical to do. I worry for em sometimes. 

Any notes or questions: doo doo fart

Name :  FancyPants

Branch(es) : Janitorial, Technical

Rank(s) : Containment Cleaner, Jr Tech

How would you rate your activity? 9

Any changes you would like to see:  Fixes for the incinerator. Sewer trash refresh takes a questionable long time to fill up again.

Name : Creamey

Branch(es) : Medical, Janitorial, Technical

Rank(s) : Doctor, Senior Janitor, Junior Technician

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): 10, 4, 2

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum): I believe I should keep my position as Doctor because I truly care about the Medical branch and am always looking to improve it. Being in Medical Command allows me to work on relations between Security and Utility, and also do collaborative events between the branches. I am also very active on the server, getting on the Medical job everyday with rare exceptions. I am acidly answering any questions that non-command have and am always looking to assist people. I am looking to continue my career in Medical and I have no intention of leaving the branch anytime soon. I plan on hosting more Incident Reports than is required, therefore further showing my dedication and commitment.

Any changes you would like to see: Surgical, but we’re working on it.

Any notes or questions: New DOU coming soon?🤔

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Name : Phill

Branch(es) : Janitorial, Medical.

Rank(s) : HOJ, Surgeon.

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 8.

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum): So far i've been a competent HOJ, and have performed the duties that come with the rank without any major failures that i am aware of. Branch activity has had its ups and downs, but in my opinion has been slowly but surely improving gradually overtime during my time as HOJ. I intend to keep this going in the future, if i stay in my current position i will be able to keep improving the condition that the Branch is in, and hopefully make it grow for the better of both Janitorial, and the betterment of the Utility Branch in general.

Any changes you would like to see: Non that i cannot implement myself.

Any notes or questions: Nope.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Name : will

Branch(es) : technician

Rank(s) : JR

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 7-8

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum): i think because im one of the most actives person in the server also because i like this branch i dont have any problems with any utility personal

i like very much the rol of utility also i try my best in all tipes of situations

Any changes you would like to see: N/a

Any notes or questions:no

Name : Fish

Branch(es) :  Janitorial, Technical, and Medical

Rank(s) : JR Jan, Tech, and Surgeon

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum): Not command

Any changes you would like to see: No

Any notes or questions: No

Its not a war crime if your not caught!

Death solves all problems - No man, no problems.