Utility Roll Call

[GL] Inaccurate

Utility Roll Call 6/10/20 - 6/24/20

EVERY Utility Member must fill this out, including HCMD.

Also make sure that your discord name is correct. It should include your rank and in game name.

Failure to fill this out WILL result in removal.

Roll Call Format:

Name :

Branch(es) :

Rank(s) :

How would you rate your activity? (1-10)

Why you should keep your position (Command Only)

Any changes you would like to see:

Any notes or questions:

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

Name : Bazooka

Branch(es) : Technical

Rank(s) : EXP Tech

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 7-8 (on loa)

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): N/A

Any changes you would like to see: Nah I like how utility is right now

Any notes or questions: Nope

• Like 1

Name : Buck

Branch(es) : Technical

Rank(s) : JR

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) eh just joined so 5 atm.

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): N/A
Any changes you would like to see: Just joined, can't say much

Any notes or questions: No.

Edited by John Buck

Username: Stryker

3 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Name : Jackson

Branch(es) : Medical, Technical

Rank(s) : FM / Tech

How would you rate your activity? 7, Currently on LOA

Any changes you would like to see: N/A

Any notes or questions: N/A

TCM Jack CI Heinz / J03 Italian Mob Boss Zepelli 😳Former CI Research Administrator Heinz - Not [REDACTED] Researcher   

Name : Jr Tech/SFM Consario

Branch(es) : Medical and Tech

Rank(s) : Jr Tech and SFM

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): probably a 6, haven't been as active as I used to be (medical) and for tech probably a 4, im trying to be more active

Any changes you would like to see: Not really

Any notes or questions: nope

Name : Tsuki

Branch(es) : Medical

Rank(s) : Senior medic

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 7

Any changes you would like to see: None

Any notes or questions: None

[SCPRP]
Retired Security Captain

Name : Kami, Amik

Branch(es) : Medical, Tech

Rank(s) : JFM, Senior Tech

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 7

Any changes you would like to see: Probably more stuff to RP with in utility- but there is already a lot of RP with utility 

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

Name : Jinge Jhon

Branch(es) : Janitorial, Medical, Technician

Rank(s) : Senior Janitor Junior Technician Field Medic

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 6

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD):

Any changes you would like to see: Defibs.

Any notes or questions:

Name: Cancer

Branch(es): Medical (Surgeon)

Rank(s): Senior

Any changes you would like to see: No

Any notes or questions: I'm just busy with other branches, nothin wrong with utility.

Edited by Son

ImpRP

Retired Marshall

SCPRP

Retired Foundation Doctor

Name: Andro; Andromeda#2290

Branch(es): Janitorial, Technical

Rank(s): Janitorial Management (+ CCM), Sr Tech

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): 5, it's been on the down-low recently due to me putting more focus into other hobbies and just generally not having a major interest in getting on

Why should you keep your position?: I have been in janitorial for 3 months now, and honestly can't say I regret my time put into the server. Even with my 'Eh' activity as of late I still find some time to get on and give the enlisted something to do. I always put all my energy into the patrols and mini-events in order to entertain the lower ranks (and other branches for that matter) to show them the high quality stupidity they'll get if they choose to keep coming back. I always do my best to entertain those who I 'RP' (if yelling at trash can even be called that) with while also making sure to lead them in order to make sure they up-hold the rules of janitorial and utility as a whole. It's for these reasons I believe I should continue to keep my current position.

Any changes you would like to see?: N/A

Any notes or questions?: N/A

Name : Twix

Branch(es) : All

Rank(s) : Exp Janitor, Tech, Elite Field Medic

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): 7, I'm usually pretty active but have been slacking a bit.

Any changes you would like to see: No 

Any notes or questions: Nope

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

Name : Gordan

Rank(s) : Surgical Supervisor

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 10

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD):
I feel as though I should keep my position for a couple of reasons. One of those reasons are that I am very active. I am on the server almost everyday and I watch everything that is happening in the Med bay.  Another reason why I should keep my position is I am great at listening. Either it be a non-command member or a command member, I also take a minute or more to hear what they have to say. Another reason why I should keep my position is because I can deal with criticism. If someone has any criticism about my work I will listen and take what they said and improve upon which they have criticized me for.

Any changes you would like to see: For surgical to me more active. One way we could accomplish this is adding more things to surgical. One of the ideas I thought of was adding more to the medical research side of thing. One thing we could do with medical research is potentially adding like a FDA approval system. One way I thought we could implement this is command could go through an FDA checklist and test each drug the surgeons have produced.

Any notes or questions: Remove me from the tech roster

Edited by Gordan
Rank Changed
  • Like 1

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

Name :Surgical Manager Smokey

Branch(es) :Medical, Janitorial, technical 

Rank(s) : Surgical Manager, EXP janitor, Tech

How would you rate your activity? (1-10)  10

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): I am active on the server and have been around since December. I try to get on everyday which I do most of the time.  I try to do stuff for my branch with RP a lot. I haven't had any strikes from mingery. I get along with people well and people don't have problems with me. I am trying to do stuff in my branch to increase activity and better it. And I don't have any  problems with other branches. If our branch starts to have problems with other branches I will try to fix them with my fellow command.

Any changes you would like to see: At the moment no.

Any notes or questions:No

Name : Jack

Branch(es) : All 3

Rank(s) : Chief Manager, Senior Technician, Janitor

How would you rate your activity? (1-10): 10

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): Well I think I'm one of the most active command member in medical. I think I'm doing a good job so far in having command be active and do their job and having some doctors train for surgeon and some field work to give them some experience. I'm actively trying to better the sub-branches and it shows by my recent action for surgical and trying to figure out why surgical isn't doing the best. Me and the fellow managers plus gordon all got together the other day and got a fully updated roster.

Any changes you would like to see: Nothing I think needs changing

Any notes or questions: hope 🙂

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

Name : Protégé

Rank(s) : Elite medic

How would you rate your activity? (1-10) 5

Any changes you would like to see: N/A

image.png.804abb6033fd5a8100014ada1cffe233.png.21c26cc6b5dbe0b247a2f25663e7288b.png

Name : Shotgun

Branch(es) : Technical, Janitorial

Rank(s) :Technician, Jr.Janitor

How would you rate your activity? Very active

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): N/A

Any changes you would like to see: Give Jr.Janitors A Melee Weapon

Any notes or questions: When will half life 3 be released?

Name : colters

Branch(es) : medical

Rank(s) : doctor

Why you should keep your position (Command Only, 100 word minimum for LCMD, 150 for HCMD): i have a long history with field work so i can be a front for the field medics and get words too the high command of ideas for field work. Plus i defend anyone i can who gets in trouble, someone has too play devils advocate (atlest most of the time).

Any changes you would like to see: allow us too defend other utility memebers

Any notes or questions: nah

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT