Monster Man "Dang"

The admin's steam name (If you know it):
(GL) BlueToxicTank 

What warning did you receive:
NLR

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
Screenshot

Why do you think this warn was false:
I believe this warn is false because the admin first brought me to a sit then sent me back, a couple minutes later he brought me back again saying I broke nlr and gave me a warn, I checked logs with my friend and don't see where I broke it so I asked him again and he said it's when Orange killed me, he said it's where I put the ? I was in d block but when he returned me it put me back in bunks so I wasn't in d block.

Proof:
325d1697b36f42d8eb29d1e093f5b2df.png

4e226fbf41a99be9bacd881908a3de53.png

2ecfbbe27bc6c3dfe500c6ac093aa8e9.png

59f4b67b09881a726c44381b77499121.png

https://streamable.com/vccvbs

Extra:

When I say "Can I see?" is when he is about to warn me "The 2nd sit"

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support

I don’t see how he broke NLR.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+  support 

- I absolute apologise and I am sorry I read the logs wrong and was incorrect, when I was in spectator mode I thought I saw you but it was the exact same CC that was online in D-block and I did not realise there was two CCs on at the same time with the exact same colours.

So yeah I apologise for that one.

Edited by Dang
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Admin wants it removed.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, Neo said:

Dang bruv did an oopsie.
+Support

Ban this man XD

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

7 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

+Support

Admin wants it removed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

Accepted

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021