What is your SteamID:
ย STEAM_0:0:77922206

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:
SubLT

What specialty are you applying for?:
Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:
Grand Moff Tarkin /Hobbs

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
I want to teach and learn real-life experiences from them. I will deal with and everyday tasks like Training, Tryouts, and Events. I wish to help them with any sort of task or problems by helping them with problem-solving.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:
I'm an active member of naval and I'm on almost every day for 4-8 hours so activity won't be an issue. I also have command experience from previous servers and across multiple similar games. I understand how to a commanding officer during events.

Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank because I want to learn how the different battalions work and I want to learn how to do medical and wanna show others how to do so as well due to some in life experience. I want to help medical out with their daily tasks on is ISD and if possible help get new faces in medical. I also want to help out due to us only having 2 medical officers in naval

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes I understand I be stripped of my rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
According to the document I'm to assist the chief medical officer with overseeing personnel but I see that's there's more than such simple words I'm supposed to be there to help teach others and just mostly be there to help medical as acting as an officer and as someone who is reliable and can be counted on.

+Support
Active
Competent
Decent application
Could help out medical

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

+ Support

- Medical Overseers are currently in short supply
- Pretty solid application
- SubLT
- Seems to know what he's doing

- Haven't seen him on muchย (Although that's probably just my timezone.)

ใ€šGeneralใ€›

ใ€šFormer Grand Generalย /ย Former Medicalย Commander (and avid tea drinker)ใ€›
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

19 minutes ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- SubLT

ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

1 hour ago, TailoredBadger said:

+ Support

- SubLT

ย 

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staffย |ย Ex-Director of Research and Securityย |ย Ex-Director of Utilityย | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RPย | ย Ex-Admin for TTTย 

ACCEPTED

You have been accepted as a Medical Officer within the Imperial Navy, you may contact the Chief Medical Officer.

๐—œ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ฅ๐—ฃ ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—บ - ๐—›๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป

ย