Creamey’s O5 Medical Staff Application: The Second One

Creamey

In Game Name: Creamey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:419318201

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical - I am a Doctor.

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0 across all branches.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team, because I want to expand my horizons as a medical staff member of the Foundation. I want to ensure the safety of the O5 and make sure they are at peak physical shape. 

Why should we accept you: You should accept me because I am a very competent member of the server who always can get the job done. I have experienced myself with various surgical procedures, to the point that no medical scenario can stump me. I am also experienced with fieldwork as I am an ACM. Being an ACM has also given me the wit and reflexes to ensure that I maintain others safety, while also maintaining my own. Additionally, I have become a part of both Medical and Security Command further proving my responsibility at handling new opportunities. I am well aware of my surroundings whenever I am on the job and am always quick to act. All of my RP actions are thought out and sensible, and never no mingey or incredibly unrealistic. Something that I have always excelled at is making sure everyone I encounter is in their best shape. If they are not, I always make sure that they get the medical attention they need. Finally, being a member of Event Team has given me a higher sense of responsibility as well as greater opportunities to prove my RP potential. I thank you for the opportunity.

• Like 2

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

Big ol' +Support He's very active on the server has reached command in two very different branches, which I think shows that he can do pretty much anything he puts his mind towards, I think it also shows that he's liked by most of the people he talks to. Not only this, he's also very good at balancing lives so you don't need to worry about him not getting on 05 to help out, and finally he's also a really nice dude so he'l probably get along with everyone pretty well.

• Like 1

|| Retired GenSec || STARS || J04 "Crest" || Foul Tarnished || 

CREAMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY +Support

• Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support

Someone give this man O5 Medical! Creamey would be a great choice.

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

• Catsro locked this topic