Gordan's Support Application

I disappear

Should I become a part of the support team?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a part of the support team

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Gordan

Steam Name: GordanFreeman2020

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:200603404

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight? Yes I am a moderator on the SCP-RP Gaminglight server.

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)? I want to join the TeamSpeak support team because TeamSpeak is a very confusing thing to use at first and I wish to help alleviate people's struggles with it. If they get too frustrated the might quit and just not use it. i want to prevent that from happening. I have also been in this community for a while and I wish to help out more other than just being a staff member for the Gaminglight SCP-RP server.  I have also already experienced staff tickets related to TeamSpeak and I think that me helping be on the support team can answer more questions. I also wish to join the support team to welcome new players and introduce them to the wonderful world of the Gaminglight community. Overall I want to help people, I wish to help this community, and I wish to meet some new people along the way. I hope you think I am a great fit!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I feel like I can affect support in a positive way because I am very helpful and I like asking questions. I show respect to anyone I meet and I can be one more support member to deal with support. I also have a great attitude and will deal with any problem in a happy but serious matter.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

"Hello, My name is Gordan and I am with the TeamSpeak support team how are you?" They respond with something along the lines of good. "What seems to be the problem?" They then tell me the problem and I resolve it. I will then tell them, "Have a nice day and feel free to stop by again of you have another issue that needs resolved."

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes I have and I plan on upholding them to the best of my ability.

Edited by Gordan
  • Like 2

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

+Support
Overall, Gordan is a nice and friendly guy. He is always willing to help and embodies what a support member should act like.

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+support
Gordan is one of the best new staff members and is extremely dedicated to staff, he loves to help people and i know he would be great at it

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

• 4 weeks later...

+Support

Puts a lot of time to the SCP server. I give him a hecc yes.

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

• Max locked this topic