SCP-662 Turkey Sandwich Tailing Test

Lore Name: Nyarlethotep
SCP: SCP-662 [EVENT]

Question / Idea: If SCP-662 is asked to complete a task, what will happen  if they are followed / Is SCP-662's ability to complete any rudimentary task anomalous?
Background Research:

SCP-662 is a butler's hand bell. When rung, despite having no ringer, a faint sound is heard likened to that of a ringing. Moments later, a man dressed in a tuxedo going by the name "Mr. Deeds", will appear. Mr. Deeds is capable of performing any task accomplishable via human means. Mr. Deeds does not remember any tasks or any information about himself.

Hypothesis: Mr. Deeds will attempt to lose the trailer.

Observations (What Happened During Test): AR Nyarlethotep rang SCP-662, and Mr. Deeds appeared behind him. This startled Nyarlethotep a bit but he quickly regained composure. AR Nyarlethotep then asked for a turkey sandwich and briefed Mr. Deeds on the test. Mr. Deeds agreed and started out of the containment chamber. Mr. Deeds took a left through to the HCZ checkpoint. Mr. Deeds then produced a blue keycard reading "Omni-Card". It is currently unknown how Mr. Deeds produced the card or how he knew about the card leveling system. Mr. Deeds continued though the checkpoint. At this time, Mr. Deeds suddenly vanished. All security cameras at the time were pointed away from the checkpoint, and all observers stated how he suddenly disappeared. Moments later, Mr. Deeds appeared at the containment chamber with a turkey sandwich on a plate. Turkey sandwich was completely normal. Mr. Deeds apologized about how he could not stick with Nyarlethotep. Mr. Deeds was then asked to shoot himself in the head, which he immediately did.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: 1 Observer [AR Nyarlethotep] 2 security cameras 3 unarmed D-class personel [Escaping]

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): It is currently unknown how Mr. Deeds produced an omni card, or how he ssomehow disappeared.  Further testing into Mr. Deads sudden disappearance and object producing capabilities, are currently being recommended. As a bonus, Mr. Deeds seems to have a complete understanding of all subjects on hand.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: Yes

DON'T SHOOT! I'M NO LONGER WITH THE SCIENCE TEAM! | Nyarlethotep is my RPname

Grade: 89%

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Quality: Quality
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Lore: 20/20 

This sounded like a very fun event. I'm glad you got Mr. Deeds to make you a sandwich and kill himself!

Creativity:  17/20

Very well thought out test that explored the anomalous capabilities of SCP-662 and what he can do.

Presentation:  15/20

Organized and to the Point

Writing: 37/40

The writing was very detailed and clear. I could visualize the test in my head. Good work

If you ever have any questions or need help with a Test Log, you can come talk to me or any other Research Command and we will help you out!