Drago Red Right Hand Application

Drago

Job applying for: Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-9

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I want to join the O5 staff team as I want to be able to help out the foundation as much as I can as well I think it would be a good experience. I would like to help my Higher-ups as much as I can and be able to also help my other branches for when there are O5 researchers on or our medics but I know that the primary responsibility of the RRH is to guard the O5.

Why should we accept you: I am a dedicated player when I put my mind to something I give it my all. Aswell I am pretty good at PVP. I am willing to lay down my life for the O5 and O5 staff by distracting SCP and taking fire from GOIs. I know how a lot of the things on the server work so if complications come up I should be able to help clear some stuff up. I am pretty active on the server so I will be able to be on if needed when there are no other RRH on the server or if they are busy. I can assist in many cases if needed. I have a pretty good reputation on the server so there won't be many conflicts in interest if any and if they do arise I would be able to try and resolve them.

+support Drago knows his way into combat and is a really cool person!

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+support

-good application and reputation

-great in combat

-reliable and a great leader

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

24 minutes ago, CreameyCheesey said:

+support

-good application and reputation

-great in combat

-reliable and a great leader

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/- Support 

While you may be active on the server, you do at times have a little bit of trouble balancing your departments. While I believe you are fit for the position, I fear that the imbalance may worsen if it isn't worked on.

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

16 hours ago, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support 

While you may be active on the server, you do at times have a little bit of trouble balancing your departments. While I believe you are fit for the position, I fear that the imbalance may worsen if it isn't worked on.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

+Support

As the commander of him, hes showed me hes more then capable of doing a hard job

But if there is one thing you need to work is the thing Daedran said. I know today you told me you were fixing it by resigning from those you don't play as often anymore, but if you can't balance your jobs it won't end good for you.

Other then that has the leadership, and the experience previously as a A1 before the Omicron-9 switch.

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

On 6/11/2020 at 3:08 AM, MTF OM9 COL Daedran CL46 said:

+/- Support 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic