Should I become a TMOD?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Wolf

What is your steam name?: Arctic F.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:211812216

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes actually, I have experience being staff on 2 servers before resigning.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid 2018

What date did you make your forums account? November 27, 2018

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? I have 18 warns with my latest warn being from January 23. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2103739787

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator.

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

Have you read the staff guidelines at?  You will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that by me getting the Trial Mod role, I could help the server in many ways. I can't count all the times that I have been on the server early in the morning with players saying racial slurs, prop abusing, RDMing, breaking NLR, etc. I believe I am a very good candidate for this position as I am a very confident, strong minded person and I am very capable of keeping a cool when dealing with someone breaking a rule. I personally consider myself level headed as I treat everyone the way I would want to be treated. I know some of you may look down upon the fact that I have 18 warns but I can assure you, most of those were from back in the day when I first joined Garry's mod not knowing or thinking about what I was doing. I was just on servers to mess around. Slowly but surely, I learned that Gaming light is a great place to be with great staff and a wonderful, loving community. Now, back to the reason that I think I deserve the rank. I love to treat everyone with fairness, even if they are being the biggest pain in my rear. I will show them support. Being active on the server means not standing around AFK all day, but engaging in roleplay and helping out the new users and users that are having a hard time. And that is why I believe I deserve the rank.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First off, I would start out by bringing the user to the top of a roof to start the sit off. If they start cussing at me and talking over me, I would gag the person using the !gag command. I would then check the logs to see if the person really was mass RDMing and if they were, I would ungag them to let them explain their side of the story. If the evidence turns against them, I would warn them for MRDM l Staff Diss l Apply @ Gamingligt.com. If they continue to act up or does not give a reason for the mass cursing, I would get an Admin+ to ban the player for 5+ days.

- Support

-Your application is decent
-Activity seems kinda low
-Low forum posts
-You do have high warns (Most of them being old but still warns)

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

+support

-Really nice guy 

-good application 

-is always trying to help others.

-knows the motd very well

- he isn't  very active because of his time zone, but he is online when he can be. 

Good luck m8

2 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

- Mature

- Good Application

- Pretty Active In-Game

- Low Forums Posts

- A lot of Warns ( Most of them are old so)

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

2 hours ago, TheDerick said:

+/- Support

- Mature

- Good Application

- Pretty Active In-Game

- Low Forums Posts

- A lot of Warns ( Most of them are old so)

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

8 hours ago, Porman said:

+support

-Really nice guy 

-good application 

-is always trying to help others.

-knows the motd very well

- he isn't  very active because of his time zone, but he is online when he can be. 

Good luck m8

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

12 hours ago, Asuka said:

- Support

-Your application is decent
-Activity seems kinda low
-Low forum posts
-You do have high warns (Most of them being old but still warns)

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

+Support

+ Very Active Player (At least, he is nearly always on when I am on. This is usually every day for at least a few hours). As we all know, T-Mod only requires 1 Week of Playtime. According to the scoreboard, Wolf has at least 3 Weeks of Playtime. 
+ Overall an extremely nice person, and he is always willing to help. At the flip of a switch, he can turn on his "serious face" and get things done.
+ Never truly had a bad experience with him.
+ Nice Application.
+ Willing to admit when he is incorrect.

VERY high warn count for a staff member. People do genuinely change, however, and his most recent warn is from January. 
- Can sometimes be quite mingy, however, I have never met a single player who is not at times.
- Fairly inactive on the Forums, however, this is properly the easiest thing that can be changed. 

8 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support

+ Very Active Player (At least, he is nearly always on when I am on. This is usually every day for at least a few hours). As we all know, T-Mod only requires 1 Week of Playtime. According to the scoreboard, Wolf has at least 3 Weeks of Playtime. 
+ Overall an extremely nice person, and he is always willing to help. At the flip of a switch, he can turn on his "serious face" and get things done.
+ Nice Application.

VERY high warn count for a staff member. People do genuinely change, however, and his most recent warn is from January. 
- Can sometimes be quite mingy, however, I have never met a single player who is not at times.
- Fairly inactive on the Forums, however, this is properly the easiest thing that can be changed. 

I agree here I see wolf on quite often and he can be mingy which is something he should work on but otherwise I believe he deserves a chance

+support

• Head Admin
13 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support

+ Nice Application.

Couldn't have said it better than how Duncan put it, work on that forum's activity!

Good luck Wolf!

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

13 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support

+ Nice Application.

+Support

Not sure what everyone is talking about activity bc i see him every time i am on. 

Very Friendly, Mature, Knows the rules, overall a great staff  material player

GOOD  LUCK!!!!

• Like 1

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

On 6/10/2020 at 3:32 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

• Inactive In-Game, on the Forums, and in TS
  • High Warnings (a lot of them are old though)
  • I haven't seen you before
  • Decent Application

In all, it seems that you have just started to return to the community. I recommend becoming more active in-game, on the Forums, and Teamspeak.

It's not that we think you won't be a good staff member it's that we need you to take the information of what these people are giving to you and improve on them. This can easily change someones mind and turn around to give you a +SUPPORT

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

• Head of Staff

changing to a -Support, replied to own application

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 6/10/2020 at 3:32 AM, [GL] Game Theorist said:

-Support

• Inactive In-Game, on the Forums, and in TS
  • High Warnings (a lot of them are old though)
  • I haven't seen you before
  • Decent Application

In all, it seems that you have just started to return to the community. I recommend becoming more active in-game, on the Forums, and Teamspeak.

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

On 6/10/2020 at 11:43 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

+Support

+ Nice Application.

Changing to +Support

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017