Zero's Event team application retry

Zero_Shade

In-Game Name: Zero

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55061213

What is your ULX Rank?: User

What is your RP Rank?: Nu7 SM/ MSGT gensec 

What is your timezone?: CST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 10/10

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): no but i want to be taught how to

How Active are you? (1/10): 10/10

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers): just 1 (NLR)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I love events and i want to test some ideas i have in the game of the scprp. I have great knowledge of the scp universe and i love scps and i seen tons of videos about it. MTF are amazing at what they do for a elite military force and making sure the scps dont break out. I tried to get the application accepted once but didnt understand but i do now understand what i need to do and be fair when doing this for the rp server.  I have been thinking carefully and long about this and i wanted to do this for a long time and playing on this server for more than 5months. All the events i seen the server are amazing and people are very creative and funny. This scp server needs events that is amazing to people that people can enjoy for fun. Being a Nu7 brought me lots of ideas to my mind to try out in the scp rp and i wanted to do it but couldnt due to i had to wait ;-;.  

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): i have a scp 939 idea where 2 of them made 5 human scps. They first walk in the facility and with out anyone knowing and they just act like normal humans until something bad happens. They turn into mini baby 939s and they start attacking the foundation staff. This is an event where when the foundation made a mistake letting both 939 instances mating and making more scp 939 babies. The bad thing is don't tranq them because of the models will reset and ETs hate reseting there models back to normal. Each 939 babies will only have 750hp and 0ap even though the humans will have less hp they will only have 100hp and 0ap. The human 939 scps will be allowed to walk around the facility freely but not allowed to go into d block or HCZ. 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes

What is your favorite SCP? Why? 1471. I love how well made it is plus being an euclid scp the scp is well known to stalk people and try to communicate to humans. Looking at a phone is insteresting on how the concept is made on 1471 to start like that. The app Mal0 is very interesting but scary due to people can suicide even though that 1471 just wants to talk to people.

Edited by Zero_Shade
Steam id and rank
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Ze Blightcaller said:

+support 

great application

Very positive attitude 

• Thanks 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

1 hour ago, Ze Blightcaller said:

+support 

great application

Very positive attitude 

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+Support.
Seems OK.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+/-  ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ive had experiences with you ion know maybe but maybe not

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

• Catsro locked this topic