Zero's O5 staff application "Red Right Hand"

Zero_Shade

In Game Name: Zero

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55061213

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5 Researchers and O5 council

How many Strikes do you have: 1 (dissing a gensec low command but hoping to remove it)

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: It seems instersting to not talk about what your about plus helping O5 seems instersting plus i joined A1 before before Omni9 came in.

Why should we accept you: i know alot about the foundation and i been playing the scprp since January and i seen so much change and joining Nu7 was interesting to because best commander i had was fool. Plus giving a shot will help me in getting more serious in the rp. I also dont give up in defcon 2 scenarios and i try to recontain scps as hard as i can and being a SM has alot of responsibilities.

Edited by Zero_Shade

-Support I am sorry but this is a really short app, also you pretty mingey and you reveal other special forces members identity over mtf/foundation comms. In my opinion no. Once again its my opinion and i am sorry.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

12 minutes ago, Mint said:

-Support I am sorry but this is a really short app, also you pretty mingey and you reveal other special forces members identity over mtf/foundation comms. In my opinion no. Once again its my opinion and i am sorry.

It's a +/- support for me.
This is due to Zero having a ton of experience being apart of a combatant class. Even though he has  revealed the names of other special forces member identity, I truly believe we can forget about that and give him the benefit of the doubt that he, said it by mistake. For minging, I have seen Zero minge in some occurrences. However, I have also seen Zero many time before, guiding enlisted on where to go and such. Furthermore, he has also demonstrated the trait of "leadership" as he have supervised and trained many people before.

osu! achiever? I don't know

17 minutes ago, Mint said:

also wayyyy to many grammar mistakes for an app

3 hours ago, Mint said:

App seems rushed and not much effort put into the app

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

-Support

Not going to sugar coat it but I don't believe that you are fit, nor are you competent enough for any O5 position. Not only did you release the names of Experimental Personnel on public Foundation communications, but you are pretty mingey from all the encounters I've had with you. I personally don't think you would represent RRH/O5 Staff correctly, and honestly I feel that you would abuse this rank. I will list a few more reasons below as to why I believe this should be denied, which can be found on the punishment sheets.

• Concerning attitude issues
  • Unable to communicate in a professional manner 
  • Abuse of open comms to the point of punishment

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

• Catsro locked this topic