SwiftyApex

Questions

Your In-game: 
Swifty Amy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:122392770

The admin's name in-game: AMD Ryzen

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):  image.png.e10342a10921930e3c023e409f48a6ed.png

Why do you think this warn was false: after being arrested for a unknown reason being i forgot i was taken to pd to be asked random question when i tell them just to take me to jail  like "am i in a terrorist group" and or "who do i work for" bringing in other people that where on my job that had nothing to do with the situation during that time after about 5 to 10 min with useless question and me asking if they can just take me to jail a admin report on me from the people arresting me and the admin sit took about another 5 to 10 min to get finished before we where let go i asked the srt member and the other 2 if they could just let me go cause i was getting off to take a breather anyway they drive all the way to doc  as i ask again if they can let me go cause im getting off they start dragging me and ignoring me before going toward the door and stopping and starts asking me dumb questions instead of taking me to jail wasting more time however  after seeing i got a warn for LTAP  i did come back to talk to ryzen about why i left but refused to take my evidence and kept telling me to get off and calm down and that did not help at all so i got upset   cause when i feel something in false and not right im not gonna walk away and pretend nothing happend according to ryzen there was video evidence of me ltaping but does not show why i left and what happend before hand after me asking pd to just let me go so i can leave the server and me saying no just take me to jail for after random interrogation 

Any extra information: 

here are 2 clips of me telling the sprt and the other to just take me to jail  and i did not want to be apart of the interrogation 

i sadly though do not have the clips of me telling them i was gonna get off and if they could just let me go cause i wanted to get off

Edited by SwiftyApex

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

Here's what went down. I claim a report for ltap. I take the sit. As I took the sit I look at my discord and I see that Swifty had claimed that he did in fact claim he did ltap (shown bleow). He decided to get upset over the fact he got the warning. He continues to talk to me thinking I'll be biased even though I try not to be biased. I do not take anyones sides with the status of our friendship. I take my role serious and I put aside friendship statuses. Swifty here told me "glad to know you are on my side on this one." Again I am not biased because I don't want to be seen as that staff member who would always believe his friends. I have told him in game that he should get off for a few days and take a breather so he could calm down and let it blow over. He chose to stay in game and keep the anger going. I also told him that I was gonna continue with the conversation yet he still continued.  He did in fact admit to ltaping. If there was any mistake then I take full responsibility then but I do believe that I made the right decision because he did admit to it. And again I am not biased to anyone because of friendship status. From previous sits I've done I've said "How about we not interact with each other."

SwiftyApexToday at 3:11 PM

welp i can kiss my admin shit good bye

[3:11 PM]

a butthurt srt member reported me

[3:12 PM]

and then proceesed to waste my time with a random interigation and then called an admin sit on em '

and then stood there instead of taking me to jail so i ltapped

SwiftyApexToday at 3:18 PM

well im getting back on and im fucking pissed

[3:18 PM]

i have proof that they did not take my to jail and just stood there

i asked for them to let me out cause they already wasted enough of my time

and i was getting off anyway

but instead of taking me right inside he just stood there and kept talking to me so i left

1 hour ago, Ryzen said:

Here's what went down. I claim a report for ltap. I take the sit. As I took the sit I look at my discord and I see that Swifty had claimed that he did in fact claim he did ltap (shown bleow). He decided to get upset over the fact he got the warning. He continues to talk to me thinking I'll be biased even though I try not to be biased. I do not take anyones sides with the status of our friendship. I take my role serious and I put aside friendship statuses. Swifty here told me "glad to know you are on my side on this one." Again I am not biased because I don't want to be seen as that staff member who would always believe his friends. I have told him in game that he should get off for a few days and take a breather so he could calm down and let it blow over. He chose to stay in game and keep the anger going. I also told him that I was gonna continue with the conversation yet he still continued.  He did in fact admit to ltaping. If there was any mistake then I take full responsibility then but I do believe that I made the right decision because he did admit to it. And again I am not biased to anyone because of friendship status. From previous sits I've done I've said "How about we not interact with each other."

SwiftyApexToday at 3:11 PM

welp i can kiss my admin shit good bye

[3:11 PM]

a butthurt srt member reported me

and then proceesed to waste my time with a random interigation and then called an admin sit on em '

and then stood there instead of taking me to jail so i ltapped

SwiftyApexToday at 3:18 PM

well im getting back on and im fucking pissed

i have proof that they did not take my to jail and just stood there

i asked for them to let me out cause they already wasted enough of my time

and i was getting off anyway

but instead of taking me right inside he just stood there and kept talking to me so i left

biased seems pretty  biased that you did not take my evidence to prove that the ltap was for a reason cause they refused to let me go after wasting so much time you also fail to mention that i said this to you AFTER i posted this the first time when you posted our pm conv  me asking if they could let me go  cause  i was getting off  they showed you evidence it would have shown them wasting my time and forcing me into a interrogation i sent you those pms cause i trusted you when i came to you to show you on what happen with the ltap you told me to just forget about it and let it blow over and when i refused to do that you sent me back without taking my evidence i came back somewhat calm so i could explain it to you but somebody talking over me telling to forget about it and then sending me away without anything does piss some people off

Edited by SwiftyApex

1 minute ago, SwiftyApex said:

biased seems pretty  biased that you did not take my evidence to prove that i ltapped cause they refused to let me go after wasting so much time and that i wanted to get off if they showed you evidence it would have shown them wasting my time and forcing me into a interrogation i sent you those pms cause i trusted you when i came to you to show you on what happend with the ltap you told me to just forget about it and let it blow over and when i refused to do that you sent me back without taking my evidence 

Before I saw their evidence I saw what you told me. I was like "Oh. Okay thank you for being honest and admitting to it." So I told them "You know what's funny? He admitted to me via discord that he did ltap." So I warned you for ltap. Discussion over. I'll let matthew decide on this now.

+ Support

• Asked to be taken to jail multiple times but was not taken to jail, was Forced into an 'Interrogation', technically ForceRP. Either way, I can understand if she admitted to it, but Apex had to go and informed SPRT Multiple times, along with the fact she told Staff. I had a conversation with her and she showed me evidence. They are never, ever put into interrogation by a Tactical Unit, that is FBI's job. I can understand the situation and Swifty isn't a bad person and is trying to fix herself and be better. 

Note: She showed me the video of her saying she is going but the file got deleted/corrupted. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

50 minutes ago, Ender said:

+ Support

• Asked to be taken to jail multiple times but was not taken to jail, was Forced into an 'Interrogation', technically ForceRP. Either way, I can understand if she admitted to it, but Apex had to go and informed SPRT Multiple times, along with the fact she told Staff. I had a conversation with her and she showed me evidence. They are never, ever put into interrogation by a Tactical Unit, that is FBI's job. I can understand the situation and Swifty isn't a bad person and is trying to fix herself and be better. 

Note: She showed me the video of her saying she is going but the file got deleted/corrupted. 

Well if the video is corrupted what you said is just a he said she said situation then since there’s no evidence to support this.

also LTAP is LTAP, if they won’t let you go ect and you feel rules are being broken call staff. Don’t resort to braking rules yourself.

Edited by Max Holland

+Support
If they want to be taken to jail don't waste their time doing interrogations on them if they ask to just be taken to jail.
Also if your going to waste 5-10 minutes on an interrogation put them in for like a year or two since you wasted all that time  doing an interrogation when they should of been in jail if they asked for it.

+ Support

Reasons stated above

But its still not great to leave during a situation.

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I