Research Supervisor Application - Dapper

DrDapper

Name: Dapper

Current Rank: Lead Researcher

Time in Research: 40 hours on server, 3 months total

Why should you be research command: I've been with the Research division for months and am a dedicated member of it. I've run several unique tests that has given the foundation valuable information of the nature on some of these entities, including but not limited to: 012's affect on 049-2, 049-2 triggering 096, and using 294 to terminate 682. There have also been many undocumented tests I've done due to their more mundane nature. I am also always open to helping new researchers (Juniors, Associate, Ect) in whatever they may need. Whether its permission to  test on an SCP, help with a containment procedure, or just supervising a test.

What will you do to make research more active and better : The first thing I would start doing are mass tests. Sure these are often done by other command, but I'd do it for lesser tested SCPs (079 is a great example of one I'd joint-test with the event team). I would also like to start doing test training, as in training researchers how to handle/test a certain SCP. For example, not a lot of people know how to properly test on SCP-173. I will often find them only bringing 1 or 2 people, when at the very MINIMUM you need 3. Now it says in the MOTD how to stop 173, but sadly not everyone (especially new researchers) read it. I would hold a mandatory training session where we go over how to test on 173, and prehaps more specifically, what to do when it breaches. And not just for 173, but for any SCP on the server.

-Support  Solely based off of reading your Test Logs. You NEED to put more effort and dedication into Research. I don't believe you're ready for Command when you're writing test logs that are short, singular sentences. While I don't think you need to put as much detail as Dr. Karen does, you still should make better test logs.

21 hours ago, Starstep said:

-Support  Solely based off of reading your Test Logs. You NEED to put more effort and dedication into Research. I don't believe you're ready for Command when you're writing test logs that are short, singular sentences. While I don't think you need to put as much detail as Dr. Karen does, you still should make better test logs.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

+/- Support

-Never see you on research, lack of dedication (understandable if you have stuff to do irl)

Basically it, I cannot really -support you since I never see you do anything on research, I have seen you on Nu7 from time to time, but only once on research. Im almost on everyday and never see you man!

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

• 2 weeks later...