Dredgen

Your In-game: Dredgen UMC 

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:491431877

The admin's name in-game: Will 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): N/A

What warning did you receive: FailRP 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 
https://gyazo.com/dce00fee0919d1b87409b2e9fa61c98c

Why do you think this warn was false: So basically, here is the situation. SPRT, PD Command, Etc, are stalking our bases, with cameras, and causing problems, nitpicking our bases for no reason to cause problems with us. Apparently they had a problem with us no colliding our wall to get into our base, instead of going through the hell with the fences and fading doors, yes, I am aware there is a rule of no no colliding things in bases, HOWEVER, we only used it to get into our base quicker, there was no current situation happening, no raids, no gun shots, not even a traffic stop near by, but the SPRT CMDR decides to stalk our base with cameras, and nit pick everything we do.

We have used No Collide to enter our base MULTIPLE times, and almost EVERYONE does it to save time to get into a base, but all of a sudden, gov have a problem with it now, especially when there no situation happeing, even the staff member who warned me has used No Collide to enter a base before, hence why this is a problem. 

If video is needed of the situation, I can upload it and give it later.

@Will (WTLM2013)

Any extra information: Nope. This is getting ridiculous though. 

Pictures of the cameras have been added

4000_screenshots_20200609141959_1.jpg

download (2).jpg

Edited by Dredgen

PoliceRP: Former PD LT.

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

MilitaryRP: Captain Price, former USAF Lieutenant Colonel.
JVS:  Former Darth Vader

-Support

The rule you are referring to is the rule that states, "You may not use nocollide props for defense/entrance purposes." While I agree that it is especially wrong that admins and other players all use this technique, I do not believe the correct etiquette is to break the rules because others have broken the rules.

If you were to make a suggestion to abolish this rule and the suggestion were to be approved, I would be much more likely to +support. As it stands, however, it is very clearly against the rules to use nocollided props for entrance purposes.

If you don't feel like going through a long maze base that has 4 fading doors, then do not make a long maze base with 4 fading doors. 

3 minutes ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

-Support

The rule you are referring to is the rule that states, "You may not use nocollide props for defense/entrance purposes." While I agree that it is especially wrong that admins and other players all use this technique, I do not believe the correct etiquette is to break the rules because others have broken the rules.

If you were to make a suggestion to abolish this rule and the suggestion were to be approved, I would be much more likely to +support. As it stands, however, it is very clearly against the rules to use nocollided props for entrance purposes.

If you don't feel like going through a long maze base that has 4 fading doors, then do not make a long maze base with 4 fading doors. 

Entrance purposes referring to the entrance of the base that you enter through is no collided, which used to be a common base strategy, nothing stated on skipping fading doors for quick entrance. 

ImperialRP: Starkiller, former 8th Brother, StarFighter Vice Marshall, 501st CPT, and Admin.

• Head Admin

-Support 

In all honesty, I was going to give you a verbal, but based off of your attitude towards me and the people there in the sit, I decided that a formal warning was necessary in this situation. I sent out a PM to all UMC members that were online the first time a sit was called asking them not to do that (which I forget if you were online or not at the time). 

Also, you did admit to doing it while in the sit and also here in your appeal so it technically is not a false warn.

35 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

... Apparently they had a problem with us no colliding our wall to get into our base, instead of going through the hell with the fences and fading doors, yes, I am aware there is a rule of no no colliding things in bases, HOWEVER, we only used it to get into our base quicker, there was no current situation happening, no raids, no gun shots, not even a traffic stop near by, but the SPRT CMDR decides to stalk our base with cameras, and nit pick everything we do.

Forklift_Signature.png

Just now, Will (WTLM2013) said:

-Support 

In all honesty, I was going to give you a verbal, but based off of your attitude towards me and the people there in the sit, I decided that a formal warning was necessary in this situation. I sent out a PM to all UMC members that were online the first time a sit was called asking them not to do that (which I forget if you were online or not at the time). 

Also, you did admit to doing it while in the sit and also here in your appeal so it technically is not a false warn.

You've done it as well, you weren't gonna give a verbal either, I know that cuse they asked for a warn, apparently people who make sits have control over punishment from what I've seen. Also my "Attitude" was because of the fact that they had been stalking our base and doing to the best of their ability to piss of of, so yeah, I had a problem. 
Not to mention you've also used no collide countless times to get into UMC bases, but that wasn't a problem then? But now it is?

9 minutes ago, Dredgen said:

Entrance purposes referring to the entrance of the base that you enter through is no collided, which used to be a common base strategy, nothing stated on skipping fading doors for quick entrance. 

I would personally infer that to be referring using nocollided props to "make entrance" into the base. 

Nevertheless, our interpretation of this rule will be irrelevant until an SMT member responds. 

Still -Support from me

+support i know for a fact gov has been non stop harassing the umc base i was around the whole entire time sitting around  srt member and pd members in the parking garage watching with cams and then a car full of srt in a car down the road they put cams on the fbi base claiming they where "watching the road" when they have never put cams there to "watch the road" ever they put 3 cams all facing the umc base so its pretty obv what there intentions where i think this warn is false not only that is that i would be upset to if i was being harassed all day by pd who had nothing better to do 

Edited by SwiftyApex
  • Gaminglight Love 1

How about this, don't go back and fourth with each other, it is gonna lead to the post getting flooded. Along with that, please hesitate to respond to things like these when you do not even have the Staff Member's/Other Persons' side of the situation or story. 

I am going to be - Supporting this do the the fact that while it has been multiple times, you are technically using it for entrance purposes. Attitude doesn't help, what so ever, it actually makes it worse but the MOTD does state and I quote, " You cannot use no collide for defense/entrance purposes" (RP Rules, 1- Basing, Bullet #7, Sub-Bullet #2). You came here to make a false warn appeal, not a staff report or player report. If you are being harassed, then talk to Staff In-game with proper evidence or go to the Forums/CoC in the Department. 

• So, like I said, if you were being harassed, then make a report or follow proper 'procedures' with Staff. Nothing personal, but rules are rules. 

If this was not the response you were expecting or you are confused, please contact me through Discord, the Forums or locate me in TeamSpeak. 

Added: If Will or anyone else is breaking rules, contact a Staff Member in-game. If that doesn't work, make a player report or staff report (If on Staff) with evidence. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

13 hours ago, Ender said:

How about this, don't go back and fourth with each other, it is gonna lead to the post getting flooded. Along with that, please hesitate to respond to things like these when you do not even have the Staff Member's/Other Persons' side of the situation or story. 

I am going to be - Supporting this do the the fact that while it has been multiple times, you are technically using it for entrance purposes. Attitude doesn't help, what so ever, it actually makes it worse but the MOTD does state and I quote, " You cannot use no collide for defense/entrance purposes" (RP Rules, 1- Basing, Bullet #7, Sub-Bullet #2). You came here to make a false warn appeal, not a staff report or player report. If you are being harassed, then talk to Staff In-game with proper evidence or go to the Forums/CoC in the Department. 

• So, like I said, if you were being harassed, then make a report or follow proper 'procedures' with Staff. Nothing personal, but rules are rules. 

If this was not the response you were expecting or you are confused, please contact me through Discord, the Forums or locate me in TeamSpeak. 

Added: If Will or anyone else is breaking rules, contact a Staff Member in-game. If that doesn't work, make a player report or staff report (If on Staff) with evidence. 

263848494_GoeigoeieFoog.png.bfe56b6101fe0ded7df64479e45f4ae2.png

On 6/9/2020 at 4:18 PM, Ender said:

spacer.png

DENIED

Just because "everybody" does something, does not make it okay to do. Please use some common sense before making these reports.

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017