hope's 05 Researcher Application

Hope

In Game Name:  hope

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:210627742

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+):  05 Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like to join the 05 Research team mainly to expand, learn and grow my current knowledge about the SCP universe. With being entrusted a clearance level of level 5 globally and given the key card clearance of level 4, I can utilize the tools given to me in order to perceive  new information that would soon be a contribution to the betterment of the foundation. Being entrusted with a level 4 clearance info sec means that I also have access to more foundation's database in the foundation, hence I am able to broaden my knowledge and expand my horizon regarding about the SCP universe. At the end of the day, I would like to join solely for the betterment of the foundation, due to the fact you are tasked with finding information that would be seen as "impossible" and reporting your findings to higher clearance members.

Why should we accept you: When choosing a 05 researcher, I believe the person needs to be competent, a lot of perseverance, dedication, experience, trustworthy, activeness and such. This is because you are entrusted with one of the highest clearance key card in the facility, and be trusted to access highly classified foundation's database. However, many of the people applying for this position have similar traits, but what sets me apart from the other researchers applying for this position is that I am a bold risk taker and a "out of the box" thinker.  As demonstrated in my test logs and in-game, I am a bold risk taker and will find the desired information I seek for in the first place, regardless of the level of difficulties of how dangerous of an entity is. This means, I also have the perseverance to be able to be part of the 05 research division as I have not shown to gave up, no matter how much the situation gets out of hand. Next, I am a "out of the box" thinker, most of my tests were done in a creative and interesting manner. My test ideas are not mainstream nor cliche, while these tests are still useful to the foundation. Furthermore, I believe I have what it yield and the responsibility to take in order to become part of one. I have had a lot of experience in the research division as I have been in research for 3 months now, and I am apart of research command. Last but not least, I am a competent individual that yields the knowledge, ability and skill to get a job done; in that case, highly classified research. Over the time in research, I have shown dedication and motivation in order to get a job done, whether it is to host mass tests consistently or to ensure the quality of the training being produced in the research division (as I am a DHFTO in the division). Lastly, my activity in the server and in the research division has been phenomenal. I have been on research every day for at least 3-5+ hours. On a note, to gather knowledge of this clearance means you also have to be trustworthy to uphold this rank. Dedication and activity plays a role in whether you should be picked for 05 researcher or not, since both characteristics influence this trait, "trustworthy". As I have mentioned, I have gained a lot of experience from my time in research and have been on to observe the ups and downs of research to try to fix them. This means, that I am trustworthy enough to yield the rank of a highly classified job. I am also apart of HSU, the event team and many more. In conclusion, you should pick me as a 05 researcher because I am competent, perseverance, dedication, experience, trustworthy, activeness, a bold risk taker and a out of the box thinker. 

Thank you for your consideration!

Edited by Hope

osu! achiever? I don't know

I’ve got nothing but plain and simple +support

Hope is most definitely the best researcher I’ve seen in a long time. He is consistently active on the job, hosting mass tests for lower-ranking researchers. He maintains a perfect level of professionalism and maturity so that he can get the job done, but also be a fantastic person to hang out with and just talk. He has shown nothing but perseverance and dedication to the branch since he has joined and is one of the most, if not the most, devoted members of Research Command. He is one of the most considerate people on the server who treats everyone with equal respect, no matter how they treat him. I have no doubt that he is the best choice and would make a fantastic addition to the O5 Research Team. 

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

7 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Hope is most definitely the best researcher I’ve seen in a long time. He is consistently active on the job, hosting mass tests for lower-ranking researchers. He maintains a perfect level of professionalism and maturity so that he can get the job done, but also be a fantastic person to hang out with and just talk. He has shown nothing but perseverance and dedication to the branch since he has joined and is one of the most, if not the most, devoted members of Research Command. He is one of the most considerate people on the server who treats everyone with equal respect, no matter how they treat him. I have no doubt that he is the best choice and would make a fantastic addition to the O5 Research Team. 

+Support  You couldn't have said it better!

+++++++++++++++Support This guy is one of the best researchers out there and i feel like he is confident in his work. He deserves this position more than everyone. He is very serious when it comes to rp.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

17 hours ago, CreameyCheesey said:

Retired CPT ll Retired Staff

+support 

I’ve been DMing hope since he was 2 weeks into the branch and there’s nothing I can say that hasn’t been said. Right next to Karen B Hope is someone that takes his rank humbly and does whatever he can to help HCMD which isn’t something we see often if we’re being honest. I’d genuinely like to see how he is going to help out ethics and 05 with real research and RP.

• Catsro locked this topic