Creamey's Senior Event Team Application

Creamey

In-game name: Creamey

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419318201

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Security CPT, Doctor, Senior Janitor/CC, Junior Technician

How long have you been a Event Team Member: Since March 4th, 2020

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): None in ET and all branches.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 3 weeks, 5 days, 20 hours

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I know the SCP lore quite thoroughly as I have learned much about the SCP universe over the course of 3-4 years. I am familiar with a large amount of the MTF units, as well as the more notable SCPs. Additionally, I have familiarized myself with lesser known SCPs that hold lots of potential for use in events.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I want to become a Senior Event Team Member because I would love to expand my horizons and limits for my ability as a member of ET. I would like to use my increased permissions to conduct better and greater Events that the players can enjoy. I want to be able to help ET Members with their events while also using my exclusive abilities to assist with aspects in their event that are out of their jurisdiction.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I should be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member because I have shown great responsibility in my ET career so far. Additionally I have become Command in both Security and Medical and have treated both positions with maturity and professionalism. Finally, I have never once received a strike or warn, which shows that I know when to take things seriously and not mess around.

Have you mastered ULX?: I would say I have mastered ULX.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: Although I have never hosted or assisted a legitimate Mega Event, I have hosted a Utility-wide Event in which SCP-008 breached. The Event was planned 2 days ahead of time, as I worked with DDOU Beanz, and took 4 other ET members to properly run the Event. The Event was pinged for in the Utility Discord around 4-5 times and ended up being a massive success with a final vote of 37/90 votes for 5/5 (A fantastic quantity for results in relation to other results). The Event took very careful preparation and ended up being delayed twice due to Defcon levels and IRL issues. I had to instruct the other members with precision to ensure that the Event went as planned, as all of Utility was relying on me. After the Event had ended, I gathered specific feedback from Utility High Command from each respective branch, who all said it was a fantastic event and went "better than expected".

Give an example of a mega event: I would begin a Mega Event with a reality bender who enters the site through Gate A and begins to play tricks on the Foundation. These tricks would include messing with Foundation personnel in any way it finds humorous, but their plans would soon turn sinister as they begin to breach Euclid SCPs. As "Site Comms", I would instruct MTF to begin recontainment of the breached SCPs and contact Dr. Alto Clef to begin work on a reality anchor. During this, I would have other ET Members or specific players RP as "main protagonists" in the Event, who primarily assist with bringing the Foundation back to a state of peace. After MTF handles the breaches, the reality bender would turn on 079, causing multiple Euclid and Keter level breaches, as well as power malfunctions. SCP-079 would breach SCP-008, which would give Janitorial and Technical the job to clean and fix the containment chamber. Simultaneously, Foundation personnel would have to make their way to SCP-079s containment in order to unplug the SCP, all while facing challenges put forth by the reality bender. Once the SCPs have been recontained, the reality anchor would have to be applied to the reality bender, and then be safely contained. Throughout the event, I would have a spy from a GOI roaming the facility, gathering intel and enlisting other Foundation personnel as spies for the GOI. These Foundation spies would be used in future events that involve the GOI and would give players a great RP experience as well as incredible excitement. I know it sounds hectic, but things can always be tweaked here and there.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: Most definitely the Utility-wide Event. I consider this to be the best event I have ever created because it got the greatest results I've ever gotten and I got direct, positive feedback from the participants. The event was one of careful planning, which gave me a higher sense of responsibility, and once the Event had finished I felt very proud of what I had accomplished. I have never worked so hard on event as I had on that one, and therefore, it is definitely my best event.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: 18

How active can you be: I can be on the server everyday, getting on ET every other day at the least. It is very likely that I will surpass quota almost every week.

• Like 1

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

+ support

I am not being bias at the slightest, it is just that I have many great experiences with Creamey. Creamey, he is a fun guy to hang around, competent individual, dedicated and motivated person and more. He also have a lot of experiences with event team stuff, with a whopping total of 18 events hosted; to me, that is a lot. Whilst some people have more events hosted than him, what really sets him apart is that he is very creative. Hence, Creamey would be a perfect fit for a senior event team member!

• Thanks 1

osu! achiever? I don't know

+support 
well well well isn't it CPT CREAMY I know him from gensec a really good low command member BUT i haven't seen one of his events just yet but I love to see one happen from him.
+creative ideas he has in what he has up there 
keep coming up with ideas and you be great

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Hope said:

+ support

I am not being bias at the slightest, it is just that I have many great experiences with Creamey. Creamey, he is a fun guy to hang around, competent individual, dedicated and motivated person and more. He also have a lot of experiences with event team stuff, with a whopping total of 18 events hosted; to me, that is a lot. Whilst some people have more events hosted than him, what really sets him apart is that he is very creative. Hence, Creamey would be a perfect fit for a senior event team member!

Agree heavily here +Support!

• Thanks 1

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

18 hours ago, Zero_Shade said:

+support 
well well well isn't it CPT CREAMY I know him from gensec a really good low command member BUT i haven't seen one of his events just yet but I love to see one happen from him.
+creative ideas he has in what he has up there 
keep coming up with ideas and you be great

2 hours ago, Jakub said:

-support, 18 events hosted in 9 weeks ? don't think so chief.

Seeing as quota is 3, 2 events per week is pretty good

+Support because his events have been done really well, especially utility 008 event

CEO of Methbay
EFM, Ketamine 12 Operative, and ET Member

+/- Support.

While your events are of good quality, i have seen a lack of them actually being done.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+Support

I think that event would be a lot of fun, and I believe you could provide a lot of cool events to the server. Even though you seem to be a little lacking in the number, I recognize its hard to organize them and have everyone participate. So I don't blame you.

-MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 PVT WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK

EX MTF Omi9 RCT WAK RC22 | MTF Nu7 CPL WAK O07C | MTF E11 PFC WAK | Event Team Member

• 3 weeks later...
  • Catsro locked this topic