John Kyle - LT Application

John Kyle

Poll for app  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Promoted? (Please give a reason for your vote so I can improve myself :3 )

• Yes
    • No

Rank You are Applying For: LT

(My last app was exactly 2 weeks ago, I set a reminder on my calendar)

In-Game Name: John Kyle

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56300451

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: Over a year

What timezone are you in?:  Central 

How many Warns do you have?: 5 

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum): I have worked upon myself after my last application. I have done my best to work on soft skills and bordering abilities. Since then I have dealt with and solved several issues that people have had with enlisted officers and come to solutions and agreements. I believe that I have worked hard and am ready to be given this position. I am on almost daily (college does get in my way) . I do my best to remain professional and set good examples for the lower ranks and other departments. I believe that I have gotten even better at commanding scenes and letting people know when and where they are needed. I have been an LT in PD before and things have changed, and I will adapt myself along with these changes. I was the Director of SS at a point in time so I know how to deal with commanding responsibilities. I have made mistakes and it has caused issues in my past, but I learned and changed for the better. I let my mistakes build me up not tear me down and I believe that I am ready to be a command member of PD, I work hard, get things done, and do them right. I am dedicated, I have been playing this server for a very long time, since the community director was a thing. I have taken breaks to work on myself but never let this community of people out of my mind. I am hard working, in my command position of SS I worked hard to get updated in and never stopped until I got results that my team wanted. I am a team player, I make sure that I don't sit back and just command people, I get in with them and do the jobs with them. I believe that if I am granted the rank of LT, I will make a huge impact for the better on the PD, a great impact. 

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

On 6/12/2020 at 12:35 AM, [GL] Elapin said:

Major +SUPPORT

Active

Takes his shit seriously (The oppisite of me kinda)
Has lots of command experience
Remembers his Sop well
Trains a lot

I totally Agree with Elapin, Good luck John!

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

On 6/9/2020 at 7:45 AM, TurdBerglar said:

+Support

Active on PD I always see him when I am on. Have seen no issues with him and he has experience. I wish you luck John!

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com), CPT Josh 1L65 and SCU SGT Josh 1R65 | Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP - Retired Moderator PRP x2, MILRP - Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander - Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP | Member Since late 2018