Vinny Riggatoni’s Lawyer’s Ban appeal

RayRoyals

+Support, I have personally met his long lost cousin SMT, he is a nice guy in my opinion. Wrong to ban vinny for trying to find his cousin.

(Edit- Shout out to SMT, im sorry vinny. I'm afraid we lost him in a drive by just now. Long live the king of gambling tickets.)

Edited by TheHumanPiano
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Gensec MAJ SFTO l DHWD l S.T.A.R.S. CI R&D AINExspira Nyx XV7 l Certified Bozo

Just now, Jakub said:

Ummm what? 

A man was falsely jailed to the confines of his keyboard and all you can do is bat your eyes like a air headed show girl? I cannot believe this

What will my client do! He loves the streets of SCP-RP discord! He has a family he has responsibilities we need to show empathy he won’t make it 3 minutes in the joint you know what they do to pretty boys in banned lands?!

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

16 minutes ago, TheHumanPiano said:

+Support, I have personally met his long lost cousin SMT, he is a nice guy in my opinion. Wrong to ban vinny for trying to find his cousin.

(Edit- Shout out to SMT, im sorry vinny. I'm afraid we lost him in a drive by just now. Long live the king of gambling tickets.)

Jesus - He was a good boy. Always loved grandma's pasta fagool

source.gif

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

If you going to make a ban appeal get to the point and stop making it harder than it already is for SMT. 

45 minutes ago, Jakub said:

Ummm what? 

• Dislike 1

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||