LCZ Map Update - Denied

DooM Guy

What you want to see? -  A new a part of LCZ

Why should we add it? -  LCZ feels very small and cluttered, You can explore LCZ within 3 minutes it's so small. In games like SCP Containment Breach LCZ is very open and large. So I'm proposing something new. It's not very big or small, but it'll give a new feeling to LCZ. I understand this will require a map edit, but trust me it would be well worth it.

What are the advantages of having this? - LCZ won't feel as small and it'll give a new feeling to many players. This could open up more SCP classes and would incorperate more RP.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -BRuhhhhhhhhhhhh.thumb.PNG.3e46a3eb58ad6d58e1e6b2e78d317866.PNG

Oh and a few more thing. The "SCP Testing Room" is designed to test SCP's in, for example. If I wanted to do a SCP-999 test or a SCP-1048 test I would take them there. Also I'm going to set a preemptive defense. So if your gonna give this a -support please write something diffrent then "This would take to much time and would require a map edit" or "This would create more server lag" and "This would cause more trouble for MTF and gensec" because I don't really wanna hear that because it's so basic. Now if you disagree with this idea then go ahead and leave this a -support but please make sure you know what you're talking about.  I mainly got this idea from @Dr. Lee when he made his HCZ suggestion.

• Like 1

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

+Support, mostly because this would allow for the SCP's to be moved out of what used to be UTIL Spawns, and give research/tech/ET one or 2 empty rooms to use for construction/testing, since i do believe that has been a problem ever since SCP-173 was re-added and took its old CC Back.

Edited by Falxen

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support
If the rooms in the back are meant to replace the ones in utility bunks than yes. But if they are for new SCP's idk because with the HCZ Idea I think a lot of new SCP's are being added to fast, playable ones I mean. We need to make the server able to progress and if we add upon it over and over again really quick than it won't be able to add new stuff/harder to. I mean I love the idea it's just if those are new SCP's than I would believe either the HCZ suggestion or this one would be denied BUT be able to be implemented later on, as they are both good ideas and believe would be amazing.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

5 hours ago, Kumandant said:

+Support

The existing rooms intended for testing were consumed by offices.

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

7 hours ago, Kumandant said:

+Support

The existing rooms intended for testing were consumed by offices.

Thanks @TWIX but +support, researchers don't actually have a trying room in LCZ, now you can say ohh there's the one next to medbay. That's an SCP spawn room. Then the other one has a shit ton of desks for no apparent reason. I think with the map addition this again can benefit 'almost' everyone within the facility.

• Like 1

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

• Manager
8 hours ago, Falxen said:

+Support, mostly because this would allow for the SCP's to be moved out of what used to be UTIL Spawns, and give research/tech/ET one or 2 empty rooms to use for construction/testing, since i do believe that has been a problem ever since SCP-173 was re-added and took its old CC Back.

4 hours ago, Jack (utility one) said:

+support
If the rooms in the back are meant to replace the ones in utility bunks than yes. But if they are for new SCP's idk because with the HCZ Idea I think a lot of new SCP's are being added to fast, playable ones I mean. We need to make the server able to progress and if we add upon it over and over again really quick than it won't be able to add new stuff/harder to. I mean I love the idea it's just if those are new SCP's than I would believe either the HCZ suggestion or this one would be denied BUT be able to be implemented later on, as they are both good ideas and believe would be amazing.

+Support, I feel like this can replace the area of utility bunks, but I think if they are going to introduce new SCPs, they will slowly do it, so they don't do a huge major update that would make some things less active, so a slow introduction to things would be better.

Edited by Mr. February

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

15 hours ago, Dr. Lee said:

Then the other one has a shit ton of desks for no apparent reason

Hold on what room is that? I’m not sure what you’re talking about. 

anyways +support this would be very cool, but I feel should instead be built instead to look like you go right at medbay and over there all this stuff is (simply cuz at the moment when you look at map from an overhead there would be no space for this with the current locations of the HCZ cp’s and I don’t believe a complete and total map renovation is needed). 

22 minutes ago, 💖Coltable💖 said:

Would that new design not get in the way of gas room/457 containment ?

I mean really that can just be moved to the one designated "Large SCP Room" Cant it?

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

+support sounds epic and adds more ambush/hiding spots for dclass

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

Big +support

Only problem is that it would intercept 457’s chamber and the gas room, but that can be rearranged.

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor

On 6/10/2020 at 2:31 AM, October said:

Hold on what room is that? I’m not sure what you’re talking about. 

Uhh the one across from D-Block, first one on the left

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

YEYEYEYYSYSYEYYS +support BUT in the community meeting today zeeptin did state that SCPRP wont be getting a map update anytime soon

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

On 6/12/2020 at 4:43 PM, CreameyCheesey said:

Big +support

Only problem is that it would intercept 457’s chamber and the gas room, but that can be rearranged.

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

-support

I don't see where this would connect to the current layout.

Make another map that shows the whole map/lay out

Now im 100% down for a bigger LCZ 

Edited by Rabbit

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

On 6/9/2020 at 10:05 AM, Jack (utility one) said:

+support

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway